Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Write a Haiku about the person above you
Write a Haiku about the person above you
We need a bit more love in the forums at the moment, so how about some fun mini poems... that means no nasty ones, jokey ones just fine.

Quick primer: We're not getting technical, just 5 syllables, 7 syllables, and then 5 syllables again.

As there is noone above me, I'll do a general forum one.

Atheist Forums

Atheist Forums,
Quick to fire, yet slowly love,
Theists art flustered,

Give it a go, Smile
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
RE: Write a Haiku about the person above you
NoMoreFaith, my love
we make beautiful babies
little Yoda kids.

Alei, my lady,
Thine eloquent tongue devours,
Getting horny now,

Couldn't resist responding, yours was brilliant.. will resist further comments. Hope to get some more poems in Smile

EDIT: I should point out, that this is in regards to some fun IRC chat, its not as weird as it sounds honest!
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
NoMoreFaith loves A.
She wants to bear his children.
With Jedi wisdom.
Mister Agenda
understands the power of
an intergalactic love.

Aleia loves cock
she hides big tits in her top
those tits make me rock

5th horseman
wondering were the others are
Funny ass flag
rev can do so much
except counting syllables.
what is up with that?

The Rev must of thought
it was three and not five beats
catalunya flag
Heir to the hitch,
5th, makes valid critique,
Y u no google?

― Tim Minchin, Storm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Haiku is a humanism carusmm 24 2244 June 2, 2016 at 6:05 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Rate the Song Above You! Aegon 1 718 February 21, 2016 at 4:35 am
Last Post: J a c k
  'Rate the above person's music' Gilgamesh 499 81614 June 2, 2014 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Sejanus
  Why it's hard to like stories written in first person BrokenQuill92 6 1942 March 27, 2014 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  So, You Want to Write a Fugue? Tempus 4 1960 June 13, 2012 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: liam