Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange things you do.
Strange things you do.
What are some weird things you do?

Me, I like drinking hot sauce from the bottle. The spicier the better.

This is stupid
RE: Strange things you do.
Adjusted Sanity Wrote:What are some weird things you do?

Everything? Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 5, 2012 at 1:42 am)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
Adjusted Sanity Wrote:What are some weird things you do?

Everything? Smile

Oh I could have said that. Tongue Got some specifics?

If I look in the mirror too long I start laughing hysterically. Also I make faces. Those might be connected.
This is stupid
(April 5, 2012 at 1:45 am)Adjusted Sanity Wrote: Oh I could have said that. Tongue Got some specifics?

Don't need to... just know that every post I make is super serious. That's like putting the super in hero, except I don't wear my underwear outside my pants, and prefer bellbottoms to tights.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
When I was a kid, I used to eat bath sponges. I didn't just shove the whole thing in my mouth (that would be silly); I'd just bite little nibbles out of it and chew on them. I just liked the texture. And yes, I seem to remember that I did swallow afterwards. I hope no-one takes that sentence out of context or anything...

Now I'm slightly more mature, I no longer have any weird habits. Angel
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I refuse to drink after people who I am not sleeping with. I don't eat after most people, either.

I make post-it note lists of everything, at least one a day.

I color-coordinate the items on my calendar by importance.

I will not drink tap water, so I will bring bottled water with me to a restaurant if I want water. Yes, I realize that when I drink their soda or juice, I am likely drinking tap water. I object to the taste of plain tap water.

I listen to Beethoven as loudly as I listen to Slipknot. Beethoven rocks my socks off.

I sometimes dance when I am cleaning like a bad romantic comedy character, though my music choices are invariably superior.
I always don't capitalize the first letter of religious things, on purpose.

I have dermatophagia, which is a specific type of OCD... so, that's pretty weird, right.

I always greet my cats with an adjective or two before their names, ("Hello, gallant and majestic Gloomypuss!")

I save cigarette butts. When my best friend Cris was alive, he always asked me to save my cigarette butts because he liked to crack them open, and roll his own cigarettes. I usually fill up a whole plastic shopping bag, before I toss them out. I keep the bag of butts in my bathroom closet, on the floor next to the trash can. I guess I haven't stopped doing it, because it's something kinda simple that makes me think of him. It's sort of sentimental.

That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure someone can top that. Wink

I have a tendency to sometimes roll my eyes for no reason. It's gotten me in trouble in conversations more than once, as people think I'm mocking them.

Hmm. . . some days I forget to eat. Literally, I just don't eat anything all day, and sometimes I don't even think about it until the next morning. As a result, I am skinny as a twig, which has lead some people to ask if I'm anorexic. I'm not, but some people have thought that I am.

Edit-- Oh, and I also never capitalize the first letter of religious things.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
(April 5, 2012 at 2:19 am)Aegrus Wrote: I have a tendency to sometimes roll my eyes for no reason. It's gotten me in trouble in conversations more than once, as people think I'm mocking them.

Ya know what?! My ex boyfriend did that too. I can't tell you how many fights we got into because of his eye-rolling. He said he couldn't help it either, and didn't even know he was doing it. Maybe he wasn't blowing smoke up my ass, after all.

Thinking

Here are some of mine that I still do (or don't do):

- Sometimes I rip out pieces of skin on my lips when it gets dry and cracky. It doesn't hurt at all. It's kind of like a snake shedding it's skin.
- I don't use a shaving cream when I shave. I just shave by using water and a razor.
- I don't drink any kind of soda.
- Oftentimes I sit in a squatting position when I'm at home while working on my desk or doing computer. But, not anywhere else.
- I can't smell anything (which I've said before).
- I never put any perfumes or lotion when I go outside. I just don't like putting them for some reason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 746 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Seems strange to me Ahriman 8 514 August 23, 2023 at 9:49 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Things You Miss Foxaèr 15 890 September 16, 2022 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1117 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 482 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1112 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Things you miss from your childhood. Brian37 23 1561 May 19, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 1756 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1847 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  10 things you didn’t know about Star Wars robvalue 3 829 March 20, 2019 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Yonadav