Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squiggly Line
Squiggly Line
As Stewie said in Family Guy..

"Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the peripheral of my vision.

But when I try to look at you, you scurry away.

Are you shy, squiggly line?

Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?

Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven."

Does anyone else get this?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Squiggly Line
An Eye parasite?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Nope, they are these..

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Floaters/Pa...ction.aspx

I take it you don't have them then?
Nope. Or I have them and my brain ignores them, that is a possibility.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I first saw them when I was about 10, walking back across the park on a bright misty day.

Scared the life out of me.

Next time you look at a bright surface such as a bright cloudy sky see if you can see any..
I see this all the time in my eyes... Thank you beyond for posting that link... I was wondering what the hell I was always seeing.... "The Squiggly Line"..... lololol
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
Not just me then Smile That's good..
I read on the link you posted, that it was not supposed to hurt your vision or something to that extent. However, it does get a little annoying at times during certain times of the day when you can see it better than other times.

There have been times that I would try and get as close as possible in the mirror to see if I could see the lines.. I honestly had no idea what it was...
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
I have a couple of familiar squiggles that have been there for years. If you ignore them, which is not always easy to do, you brain blocks them out but if you obsess about them, which is something I'm very good at, then they can drive you nuts...

But no, they are pretty harmless and usually a sign that your diet isn't quite right or you're not drinking enough water.
I just got one. You can see them if you stare at a bright light for a few seconds. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valk's toy line??? no one 7 370 July 12, 2021 at 11:23 am
Last Post: no one
  Moral of the story, keep it on a line. brewer 11 1964 June 29, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Video LBGTQ people and drawing the line on second class citizenry Gooders1002 12 4378 January 31, 2013 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Buying stuff on line Oldandeasilyconfused 4 5165 March 7, 2011 at 8:31 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  One Line Insult quotes. Edwardo Piet 6 14152 October 14, 2008 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet