Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moral of the story, keep it on a line.
Moral of the story, keep it on a line.
Sex toy lodged in rectum. 20 year old claims it's her first time. X-ray included. Had to be removed surgically.

Best remark: "After attempts to manually retrieve it failed, Emily says her one-night stand suggested leaving it to 'naturally work its way out' and then left, claiming he had work early the following morning."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ottom.html
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Moral of the story, keep it on a line.
jesus, I could take that sideways . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 28, 2017 at 1:39 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: jesus, I could take that sideways . . . .

And twice on Sunday.
Hell, Favre's Super Bowl ring was almost that big and I didn't even know it was lodged . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 28, 2017 at 3:48 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hell, Favre's Super Bowl ring was almost that big and I didn't even know it was lodged . . . .

With or without the fist?
So the dildo warning labels are right after all!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

After seeing that thing I'll now view those wine bottle stoppers with suspicion.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(June 28, 2017 at 4:25 pm)Succubus Wrote: After seeing that thing I'll now view those wine bottle stoppers with suspicion.

Gives a whole new meaning to "put the plug in the jug".
You'd have to work at getting a flanged toy irretrievably lodged... Pretty hard to do unintentionally, IMO.
(June 28, 2017 at 5:26 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: You'd have to work at getting a flanged toy irretrievably lodged... Pretty hard to do unintentionally, IMO.

He was over simulated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 544859 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 853 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Snow Queen fairytale, whats the moral value of it? Woah0 2 307 August 20, 2022 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The story of Midas makes no sense Foxaèr 13 1162 April 27, 2022 at 11:49 am
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Valk's toy line??? no one 7 370 July 12, 2021 at 11:23 am
Last Post: no one
  Help keep the forum up and running. arewethereyet 3 606 December 31, 2020 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Skins vs plastic, a loaded potato story. Brian37 40 2269 December 30, 2020 at 12:42 pm
  A story Apollo 2 415 November 22, 2020 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Another story from the "Dumbass" files, me. Brian37 63 2971 October 27, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Sal