Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even Sweden have a PC Brigade!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17749533

A black man makes a cake in the shape of a naked black woman to highlight the issue of female circumcision, but apparently that is "racist". Hell, the guy who created it even painted his own head and used it as part of the cake. I doubt there would have been any backlash if the cake had been made to look like a white woman. The PC Brigade see colour in everything, unlike the colourblind youth who have grown up knowing values like equality.
RE: Even Sweden have a PC Brigade!
(April 18, 2012 at 6:18 am)Tiberius Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17749533

A black man makes a cake in the shape of a naked black woman to highlight the issue of female circumcision, but apparently that is "racist". Hell, the guy who created it even painted his own head and used it as part of the cake. I doubt there would have been any backlash if the cake had been made to look like a white woman. The PC Brigade see colour in everything, unlike the colourblind youth who have grown up knowing values like equality.

I don't know if it's racist, but that would probably be no cake I'd like to be served. It's hilarious, rather, w/ the potbelly and ethnic clothings and saggy tits.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
I think it's the face that makes it look racist.

[Image: blackface.png]
You realize that face is the guy who designed the cake right?
Yes, I'm just saying it resembles the Blackface comedy.
Yes, but that was what it's supposed to represent. From the artist:

"I've been doing this by revamping black faces into different contexts so when the Swedish Art Organisation asked me to design a cake for them it felt totally natural."
I will admit I didn't read the article. From a glance at the cake itself though, I can see how it would be taken as racist.
(April 18, 2012 at 7:08 am)Mosrhun Wrote: I think it's the face that makes it look racist.

[Image: blackface.png]

we have the same version of the blackface, but it's female and called "arap bacı".
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
This is one of those things where people who were not involved hear about it and throw a tantrum without knowing what has actually happened.
My only concern is whether the cake was delicious or not.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 968 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 385 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Shameless, Even By Trump's Standards Crossless2.0 8 1088 August 29, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Even "The Economist" Has Figured It Out Minimalist 7 1673 August 20, 2017 at 3:45 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Even Right Wing Polls Can't Prop Up The WLB Minimalist 2 1103 May 30, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Normally, This Wouldn't Even Be News Minimalist 10 3618 May 26, 2017 at 3:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Even more evidence of Obstruction SteelCurtain 4 1327 May 22, 2017 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Even if Climate Change was not real... NuclearEnergy 6 1313 April 19, 2017 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Tovarish Donald Even Has FOX Pissed At Him Minimalist 4 1695 April 14, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Divinity
  This Just In: Trump Is Even More Stupid Than I Suspected BrianSoddingBoru4 41 8790 February 28, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus