Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irony
Tongue 
Irony
From everyone's favorite wacky creationist currently in federal prison for tax crimes: "How to Make Money and Spend It God's Way"

ROFLOL

[Image: 0AZVa.jpg]
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Irony
"Enhance your knowledge".......

The irony, it burnssssssssssssssss........
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I'm guessing 'spend it god's way' actually means 'send it to me.'
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 25, 2012 at 8:20 am)Faith No More Wrote: I'm guessing 'spend it god's way' actually means 'send it to me.'

Probably. Been years since I watched it. I remember it being mostly just folksy advice and strange interpretations of scriptures.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irony... dyresand 4 679 January 26, 2016 at 2:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Tongue Hall of Irony Bob Kelso 0 1317 June 26, 2015 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Oh The Irony! Minimalist 2 648 August 1, 2014 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: atheist04330
Thumbs Up Oh, the irony! LastPoet 27 3591 December 2, 2013 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Chas
  Irony - do you like it? Edwardo Piet 11 2789 January 20, 2011 at 8:21 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko