Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irony and Injustice
Irony and Injustice
(April 21, 2009 at 6:52 am)athoughtfulman Wrote: Haven't seen Twilight. Read the book, but the movie looks a little silly. Though perhaps I should see it before I judge.

I can see why people don't like "Twilight" but I did so maybe you should (ahem) download it if you're unsure or just borrow it from a DVD shop Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
RE: Movies
Yeah could do that.

Where's the best place to get it online?
"I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability." Oscar Wilde
My Blog | Why I Don't Believe in God
um ... er ... ARRR (no one mention bittorrent).

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!

I think I saw some pirates in the news the other day. Somalian.
"I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability." Oscar Wilde
Founders of "The Pirate Bay" get 1 year jail and 2.7 Million Euro fine, and Somali pirates holding hostages at gunpoint are set free because the NATO has no guidelines set for taking them to court.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Talk about injustice. The government is more interested in principle than in action.
RE: Irony and Injustice
I split up this derail (of which I fully admit I was part of) because it is a good topic on its own I think.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(April 21, 2009 at 9:41 am)leo-rcc Wrote: I split up this derail (of which I fully admit I was part of) because it is a good topic on its own I think.

Sure, but in the middle of (or rather before) my "Twilight" posting????

Oh well.

Kyu
Angry Atheism

Don't worry about the Somali pirates; the US is about to bomb them into the stone age and will soon start blowing their ships out of the water.I understand Piracy on the high sea is frowned upon Internationally and its OK to kill them on sight.
(April 22, 2009 at 12:24 am)padraic Wrote: Don't worry about the Somali pirates; the US is about to bomb them into the stone age and will soon start blowing their ships out of the water.I understand Piracy on the high sea is frowned upon Internationally and its OK to kill them on sight.

Gunboat diplomacy! You see, we aren't really any better than the other animals, LOL Confusedhock:

Kyu
Angry Atheism

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irony... dyresand 4 679 January 26, 2016 at 2:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Tongue Hall of Irony Bob Kelso 0 1316 June 26, 2015 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Oh The Irony! Minimalist 2 648 August 1, 2014 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: atheist04330
Thumbs Up Oh, the irony! LastPoet 27 3590 December 2, 2013 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Chas
Tongue Irony Tea Earl Grey Hot 3 1374 April 25, 2012 at 10:06 pm