Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Islam a religion of necrophilia?
Is Islam a religion of necrophilia?
Quote:Egypt’s National Council for Women (NCW) has appealed to the Islamist-dominated parliament not to approve two controversial laws on the minimum age of marriage and allowing a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death according to a report in an Egyptian newspaper.

The appeal came in a message sent by Dr. Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, to the Egyptian People’s Assembly Speaker, Dr. Saad al-Katatni, addressing the woes of Egyptian women, especially after the popular uprising that toppled president Hosni Mubarak in February 2011.

She was referring to two laws: one that would legalize the marriage of girls starting from the age of 14 and the other that permits a husband to have sex with his dead wife within the six hours following her death.

http://english.alarabiya.net/mob/en/210198.html
RE: Is Islam a religion of necrophilia?
It's a religion of far more than that buddy.
What the fuck? Thats messed up! I wonder if the thought process is like "shit she's dead... Damn who am I gunna have sex with now... Be at least 2 weeks till I can arrange a marriage... Is she cold yet? One more quickly can't hurt."
Makes a change from being a religion of pedophilia, oh, wait it's just an add-on isn't it.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Islam is just a label, an excuse, a red herring.

This is just another example of how sex crazed the human race is, nothing more.
Quote:allowing a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death

Jawdrop WHAT THE FUCK
(April 28, 2012 at 4:57 am)Koldaramor Wrote:
Quote:Egypt’s National Council for Women (NCW) has appealed to the Islamist-dominated parliament not to approve two controversial laws on the minimum age of marriage and allowing a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death according to a report in an Egyptian newspaper.

The appeal came in a message sent by Dr. Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, to the Egyptian People’s Assembly Speaker, Dr. Saad al-Katatni, addressing the woes of Egyptian women, especially after the popular uprising that toppled president Hosni Mubarak in February 2011.

She was referring to two laws: one that would legalize the marriage of girls starting from the age of 14 and the other that permits a husband to have sex with his dead wife within the six hours following her death.

http://english.alarabiya.net/mob/en/210198.html

Am I missing something? How is this Islamic? This has nothing to do with the religion (which is weird enough) but everything to do with the machismo idiots trying to pass this.
(April 28, 2012 at 9:32 am)Matt231 Wrote:
Quote:allowing a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death

Jawdrop WHAT THE FUCK

Well, she can't object, can she?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
This brings up a good question: what rights does a corpse actually have?
It's the other side of the "when does life begin" controversy. I think it would be likely to be adopted in Arizona, were it promulgated.
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam - the Peaceful Religion: Explained Darwins Disciple 31 3484 August 26, 2018 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion hurts homosexuality but homosexuality kills religion? RozKek 43 10749 March 30, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Terrorism has no religion but religion brings terrorism. Islam is NOT peaceful. bussta33 13 4912 January 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religion's affect outside of religion Heat 67 19861 September 28, 2015 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Rainbow Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion" CristW 288 49375 November 21, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  Why Islam is not a religion of peace. Gooders1002 4 2404 May 25, 2013 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: mota
  Which will come first Islam or the fall of religion? Gooders1002 13 4197 January 29, 2013 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Zone
  Leadership, Deism vs Religion/Islam... Mystic 0 1497 June 25, 2012 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Religion Vs Religion. Bull Poopie 14 5190 September 8, 2010 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused