Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 7:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convert Me!
Convert Me!
I am looking to be converted. All anyone has to do is tell me why I should convert to that religion. I will then chose the coolest religion anyone has presented me with, and I convert to that religion.

Thanks.
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
RE: Convert Me!
Tarvuism. The tenents of Tarvuism can be summed up with a single line, "Be nice."

Tarvuism. Besides! It's SO Easy To Join!
(April 30, 2012 at 5:41 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: Tarvuism. The tenents of Tarvuism can be summed up with a single line, "Be nice."

Tarvuism. Besides! It's SO Easy To Join!

And the best part is, its just as legitimate as any other religion.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Wow, after reading up on Tarvuism, it's like my spiritual intelligence has been magnified, like, a billion, million, thousand times!

When Tarvu speaks to me, I listen. I mean, how can you not listen?

So far Tarvunism is the best choice!

Tarvu tarvooti,
Oboonoo cTooti,
Mimmin O'tibbi noonah,
Mdfitty fitty noonah,
Arvu immentiBarvu,
Tarvu!
The Rastafari Movement awaits you with open arms and pounds of high quality cannabis. If you've got to choose one, this is it.
[Image: stonedSmiley.png]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Unfortunately, the Rastafari Movement also has armloads of Christianity as well. It ain't just about smoking reefer.
I think I could stand some Christianity for all the weed I wanted, especially since I could be stoned when they start getting into it.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
The Rastafari Movement looks good, but no way as promising as Tarvunism.
I may have already found the winner!
No way. You need to get yourself right, and develop a personal relationship with cannabis. Until then your life will always be unfulfilled. Remember, weed loves you!
Why not try out copyism? http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article14176091.ab (If you don't understand how Google translates the article, let me know Wink)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does anyone convert to Islam? FrustratedFool 28 2323 September 6, 2023 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ProgrammingGodJordan 252 23320 February 17, 2017 at 1:10 am
Last Post: maestroanth
  ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds. ProgrammingGodJordan 118 10126 January 18, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible) ProgrammingGodJordan 207 20604 December 9, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  What will it take to convert you? Spooky 126 18582 January 1, 2015 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  How to convert an atheist Cyberman 113 22781 March 28, 2014 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Chas
  How to convert a Atheist: wikihow Lemonvariable72 12 6102 November 6, 2013 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  How to Convert People Walking Void 13 4007 September 23, 2013 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer
  How to convert non-believers frz 15 5420 April 9, 2013 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: ALLAH
  When do you plan to Convert to Christanity? Christian 371 157436 February 7, 2013 at 10:01 am
Last Post: ManMachine