Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Gay Pastor: Parents Must...(Article)
Anti-Gay Pastor: Parents Must...(Article)
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/ant...5/01/38837
RE: Anti-Gay Pastor: Parents Must...(Article)
Holy shit! What the fuck!? How is there not extreme outrage over this?
I'm sick and fucking tired of religious people trying to pass their bigotry off as religious beliefs, and then to top it off, this asshole says you should beat your son if he starts acting effeminate? Fuck that guy.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
The fundy message on sexuality is so confusing.

The fundy that will say "Thou shall not lust after a woman" to heterosexuals only to then turn around and say to homosexuals "hey, why aren't you lusting after women?"

Make up your mind! Confused Fall
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
That man should be beat! I'd gladly go to jail for slapping him with a giant ass pink dildo across the face, then shoving it up his unconscious ass.

What the fuck! Thing's don't piss me off, but wow this guys needs a good beating.
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
That's really sick.. I sure hope no one listens to him (*wishful thinking*) Dodgy
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake Fake Messiah 71 7674 May 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Should I tell my parents I faked being christian? Der/die AtheistIn 26 5687 January 15, 2018 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Do my parents fear that I'll leave the faith? Der/die AtheistIn 120 22983 January 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 27274 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Satan, anti-christ, false prophet vorlon13 43 8107 November 14, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8935 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Australia church abuse: Priests 'must report' confessions zebo-the-fat 77 12839 August 16, 2017 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  A Good Article on David Fitzgerald's New Book Minimalist 1 1276 April 20, 2017 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  It Must Just Kill The Jesus Freaks. Minimalist 10 2771 March 31, 2017 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Sad My parents have gone off the deep end Tea Earl Grey Hot 25 6077 March 8, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: J a c k