Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor"
Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor"
Where do they keep digging up this kind of scum?

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/watch-pa...evolution/

Quote:WATCH: Pastor blames racist stabbing death of black ROTC cadet on evolution

Pigs.  All of them.
RE: Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor"
Right. The same teachings that brought us the Inquisitions, The Crusades, violence and oppression against pagans in early Christian Europe, that justified slavery in the Confederacy, the Salem Witch trials.....

Those teachings would have prevented that murder.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
Not true christians, obviously, right? Not that it matters....
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Makes sense. I mean, finches, you know?

Fuckwit.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well, I imagine they are once again going to be using their donation basket or whatever it's called to fight this PR nightmare. Just like how they use that money to settle a child molestation law-suit.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
Why put pastor in quotes? Making these idiotic remarks makes him as legit a pastor as they come.
Jesus is like Pinocchio.  He's the bastard son of a carpenter. And a liar. And he wishes he was real.
It's the only way to highlight something. 

The hypocrisy of these xtian pillars of moral righteousness needs instant exposure.
If you believe in evolution then you think that Yahweh (the God of the Hebrews and the God of the armies) didn't make the first man from dirt (a golem) before he made the plants and animals and that he didn't make a woman from the man's rib.
I assume at some point someone had to have said something like, "Because evolution teaches us we're all animals, it causes those who believe it to behave like animals!" Right, because the book you worship that says the pious slit open the stomachs of pregnant women is totally not at all like what a ferocious predatory jungle cat would do.

I don't get this false equivalency and reversal of terms here. Evolution, knowing the stamp of our lowly origins, teaches us humility. Yet the believers commonly ascribe that to themselves, while at the same time stroking their ego-cocks to the fact that they're god's special helpers. This is why I can't take my friend seriously when he says faith isn't the same thing as insanity. I'm willing to go as far as conceding it's not stupidity (which has no cure, while insanity can be treated) but not insanity? That's going a step too far.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
Even the Bible mentions evolution =

Wisdom 19:18-21 (CEB)  = "18 If we are careful to observe events, we can see just how the elements of the universe are transformed. It’s the same transformation that happens when someone changes the sounds that a harp makes by changing the key while continuing to play the same melody. 19 In this way, land animals were changed into underwater creatures, while animals that swam in the waters now moved onto the land. 20 Fire was able to burn on the open water, while water forgot that it was supposed to put fire out. 21 Flames no longer burned the exposed flesh of living beings, who were able to walk through the flames. Flames didn’t even melt the frostlike crystals that were a kind of food of everlasting life."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake Fake Messiah 71 7583 May 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2610 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3536 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 4481 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  No Surprise, Here. Xtians Are Full of Shit. Minimalist 5 1194 August 4, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  Well, shit... Now who are supposed to worship? Cyberman 20 4524 July 5, 2017 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13311 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 6593 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  How You Know This Shit Was Written By Men! Minimalist 48 11053 January 4, 2017 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Evangelical pastor Rick Wiles warns of demonic Pokemon that will be exploited by ISIS KevinM1 22 2706 July 20, 2016 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist