Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PERSONAL BELIEF QUIZ
PERSONAL BELIEF QUIZ
For the fun of it I had a go at this quiz I found, do you want to say were you lie. post your results.
Click here
This is my result:
1.Naturalistic Pantheism (100%) (I was shocked)
2.Atheism / Secular Humanism (81%)
2.Idealist Pantheism (81%)
4.Dualist Pantheism (77%)
5.Agnosticism (72%)
6.Deism (63%)
7.Literal Paganism / New Age / Animism (59%)
8.Panentheism (54%)
9.Regular Monotheism (50%)

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: PERSONAL BELIEF QUIZ
As expected. In my journey towards atheism I started with deism, then to agnosticism and then pantheism.

Atheism / Secular Humanism (100%)
Naturalistic Pantheism (73%)
Agnosticism (58%)
Deism (53%)
Idealist Pantheism (52%)
Dualist Pantheism (51%)
Panentheism (44%)
Regular Monotheism (44%)
Literal Paganism / New Age / Animism (25%)
I quit the quiz after about 6 questions because I was being forced into saying things like "there is no god" and the like. The quiz creator doesn't seem to realize that agnosticism isn't a category of its own and that it deals with knowledge, not belief. I imagine my results would've been similar to genkaus', but they wouldn't have been meaningful given that I didn't feel I was able to answer truthfully.
no clue what to do with this ... interesting nonetheless

Naturalistic Pantheism (100%)
Atheism / Secular Humanism (97%)
Dualist Pantheism (80%)
Idealist Pantheism (73%)
Agnosticism (70%)
Deism (59%)
Panentheism (57%)
Regular Monotheism (54%)
Literal Paganism / New Age / Animism (46%)
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
No surprise.

Your Complete Results:

Naturalistic Pantheism (80%)

Agnosticism (58%)

Dualist Pantheism (58%)

Idealist Pantheism (57%)

Deism (50%)

Panentheism (39%)

Regular Monotheism (36%)

Literal Paganism / New Age / Animism
Naturalistic Pantheism (90%)
Idealist Pantheism (80%)
Agnosticism (74%)
Dualist Pantheism (64%)
Deism (52%)
Panentheism (36%)
Literal Paganism / New Age / Animism (32%)
Regular Monotheism (32%)

I don't quite understand what this means.
What are the percentages supposed to represent. How the fuck can I be 32% Monotheist if I'm 100% atheist?
I think the percentages are there to say how close you are to the given descriptions.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(May 6, 2012 at 3:13 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: I think the percentages are there to say how close you are to the given descriptions.

But I never responded to a single question in anyway to do with monotheism, so how can I possibly be at 30 odd percent? Seems strange Tongue

Naturalistic Pantheism (86%)

Agnosticism (70%)

Idealist Pantheism (66%)

Dualist Pantheism (60%)

Deism (55%)

Panentheism (47%)

Regular Monotheism (47%)

Literal Paganism / New Age / Animism (25%)
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(May 6, 2012 at 3:14 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(May 6, 2012 at 3:13 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: I think the percentages are there to say how close you are to the given descriptions.

But I never responded to a single question in anyway to do with monotheism, so how can I possibly be at 30 odd percent? Seems strange Tongue

I have no clue, its just how the Quiz was built, I would not worry about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexual Satisfaction Correlated with Religious Belief Neo-Scholastic 38 3356 September 10, 2022 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Niblo
  Belief in white Jesus linked to racism Foxaèr 91 6270 January 1, 2022 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Do you think Scientology sells anyone on its belief? Sweden83 19 1776 December 25, 2020 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Smaug
  The Dunning-Kruger Effect and Religious Belief AFTT47 18 4166 March 11, 2019 at 7:19 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  When is a Religious Belief Delusional? Neo-Scholastic 266 26141 September 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Bare minimum for belief in Christianity. ignoramus 37 7618 May 10, 2018 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Proof of Jesus through Personal testimony. Christianity over other faiths orthodox-man 46 8296 January 29, 2018 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  "How God got started", how god belief + basic reason + writing -> modern humans? Whateverist 26 6730 October 15, 2017 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Personal experience says religious folks are more prone to mental diseases ErGingerbreadMandude 20 7816 August 9, 2017 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Knowledge, belief, and honesty. Mystic 29 3819 March 19, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene