Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgendered beauty queen competes in beauty pagent.
Transgendered beauty queen competes in beauty pagent.
Quote" Jenna Talackova made history last night becoming the first-ever transgendered beauty queen to compete in the Miss Universe Canada pageant.
The 6’1” blonde bombshell from Vancouver was originally booted from the Miss Universe Canada competition "because she did not meet the requirements to compete despite having stated otherwise on her entry form," the organization said in a statement March 23."

This is interesting. If you have time, watch the video in the article I've linked to.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/32...z1vFMtLkwM
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Transgendered beauty queen competes in beauty pagent.
Okay, I know I said before that I wouldn't have sex with a transexual, but I think I'd make an exception for her. Tongue
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
(May 18, 2012 at 9:24 pm)Aegrus Wrote: Okay, I know I said before that I wouldn't have sex with a transexual, but I think I'd make an exception for her. Tongue

See? Wink

Anyway, is this GLBT newsmonth or what? 0.o
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
At the risk of sounding intolerant I was surprised that a transgendered woman could be so feminine and beautiful. Granted it is now socially acceptable and physically attractive for women to have muscles. This was not the case for many societies in the past. And and tall women are no longer stigmatized. That age old bullshit of women having to be taller than their partners is fading away. But the rest of the stuff was what she had before, hormones, and surgery. It's amazing what modern medicine can do. I am specifically impressed by what hormone therapy can do. I've seen a few gender changes and even in people who take the therapy long after puberty and aren't that attractive or masculine/feminine the hormones change a lot more than you'd think. It's the subtle things I find interesting.
Here's another story about this: http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/trangende...h4I7MY#_=_
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(May 19, 2012 at 1:06 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Here's another story about this: http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/trangende...h4I7MY#_=_

Additional fat deposits on all limbs, especially hips, would further obscure her origin.

What is it with all the cited models above being skin and bones? When I can see the outline of you rotater cuffs for your limbs, somethings gone very wrong...
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Quote:Additional fat deposits on all limbs, especially hips, would further obscure her origin.

What is it with all the cited models above being skin and bones? When I can see the outline of you rotater cuffs for your limbs, somethings gone very wrong...
Apparently this is what men are supposed to find attractive these days. It used to be that fat women were considered to be attractive. It even was a sign of wealth. Now,...not so much.

Is she legally a woman? If so, I would imagine she could sue the pageant officials under anti discrimination laws.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1322 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Queen Can Get Stuffed onlinebiker 41 3507 September 11, 2022 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The life of a welfare queen BrokenQuill92 34 6478 January 10, 2014 at 9:10 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Fatwa on Beauty Pageant Contestants pineapplebunnybounce 0 643 July 22, 2013 at 3:04 am
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce