Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex-priest guilty of conspiring to kill boy who accused him of rape
Ex-priest guilty of conspiring to kill boy who accused him of rape
A former Roman Catholic priest was found guilty on Thursday of hiring a hit man to kill a boy who had accused him of sexual abuse.

John Fiala, 53, showed no emotion as a Dallas jury found him guilty of plotting to kill the boy, according to The Dallas Morning News. He faces a possible sentence of life in prison.

Prosecutors said that Fiala had tried to hire at hit man for $5,000 in November 2010, but the would-be assassin turned out to be an undercover police officer. Video and audio of the meeting were presented to the jury on Wednesday.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/05/18/ex...m-of-rape/

It's funny, since abandoning my faith I still find myself using phrases associated with religion. When I read the third paragraph in the article I thought "thank god for undercover police officers." Oh the irony.

On another note (and mods, I'm not serous about this, I'm not actually suggesting this) there have been so many threads about abuse in the catholic church it seems like the subject needs it's own subforum.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Ex-priest guilty of conspiring to kill boy who accused him of rape
Wait let me put on my shocked face......
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
(May 19, 2012 at 1:23 pm)Xyster Wrote: Wait let me put on my shocked face......

Here ya go Confusedhock:

I hope no one minds my posting articles and links instead of getting involved in deep discussion. I just haven't had the time to discuss things in depth. People send me these interesting articles (or some I just find on my own) and I like to share them. I figure it might be useful or at least entertaining.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(May 19, 2012 at 1:36 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote:
(May 19, 2012 at 1:23 pm)Xyster Wrote: Wait let me put on my shocked face......

Here ya go Confusedhock:

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have read all day.

ROFLOL
I'll just bet he asked pappy jesus to forgive him and pappy jesus said "why sure!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 319 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 1815 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Nergal: Polish metal singer accused of blasphemy appeals for legal funds zebo-the-fat 0 490 February 25, 2021 at 9:44 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Would Jesus promote punishing the innocent instead of the guilty? Greatest I am 159 8866 September 10, 2020 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7121 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1473 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Chile abuse priest Fernando Karadima removed by Vatican zebo-the-fat 2 882 September 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR vorlon13 124 5929 August 19, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Rape of Dinah. Ethics of priestly class. Collective guilt Graufreud 20 2009 July 25, 2018 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Archbishop Philip Wilson guilty of concealing child sex abuses zebo-the-fat 3 806 May 23, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd