Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 3:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR
Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/us/ca...ss&emc=rss

Jesus Fucking Christ!

I need to calm down a bit, but it's time for your vorlon to do something . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR
CBS and NBC evening news led with this story, ABC ran it second.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I hope they RICO the lot of them. It's time to recognize the US Catholic church as a criminal organization.
Child rape:  It's not just a sin, it's a felony.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 14, 2018 at 7:21 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: CBS and NBC evening news led with this story, ABC ran it second.

I bet FOX didn't run it at all.  They love pedo priests!
Shepard Smith ran a segment this afternoon.

"shunning" ?

I could see me hassling or ignoring friends, neighbors, and relatives who are Catholic if I find their response to this (continuing) outrage inadequate . . . .

Angry

His days are numbered anyway.  He was bitching about the Orange Turdfuhrer the other day.
There will be lots of floppin in the grave yards tonight!

Or fapping, I'm not sure.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 14, 2018 at 7:09 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/14/us/ca...ss&emc=rss

Jesus Fucking Christ!

I need to calm down a bit, but it's time for your vorlon to do something . . .

Vorls, if I could, I'd personally round up the kiddie fiddlers and their protectors, tie them up bent over, and hand them over to you.

Just be careful, you don't know what you'll catch...
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7200 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Chile abuse priest Fernando Karadima removed by Vatican zebo-the-fat 2 895 September 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death... c172 18 4795 March 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
Last Post: c172
  Priest Shortage ?? vorlon13 24 6276 November 24, 2017 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Yet another child molesting priest zebo-the-fat 18 2176 April 13, 2017 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... 21stCenturyIconoclast 110 14926 January 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Another child molesting priest zebo-the-fat 4 1130 August 10, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Worst pastor, preechur, evangelist, priest, reverend ??? vorlon13 26 7270 November 16, 2015 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Vatican fires high ranking priest for coming out abaris 37 7807 October 3, 2015 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Priest at the hospital marianomanto 33 8313 September 29, 2015 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0