Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10th anniversary
10th anniversary
--of the last time I cleaned under my sink. (approx)

I've been thinking about doing it again. Who knows what I'll find? I cleaned out the pantry last year and found 7 cans of baked beans (generic) No mice,the rats killed them all.

The wardrobe (closet) isn't a problem; if I haven't worn a thing for 2 years,out it goes, straight into the dogs' beds.

I'll have to psych myself up for a few more weeks. I mean, it's not like the rest of the kitchen, bathroom etc. I can't just run the hose over it,I have to take everything out first.

Tiger
RE: 10th anniversary
Cleaning is hard. Wait another 10 years. Lol
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Burn your house down, collect insurance, build new.
Yeah Pad.. I know the feeling. People at work don't believe me when I say that I clean my room only twice a year, since I'm the most anal about cleaning and keeping things tidy at work. But hey, there I get paid for it there, not at home.
You should definetely take before and after pictures Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Quote:I clean my room only twice a year, since I'm the most anal about cleaning and keeping things tidy at work

I hate clutter,so don't have any where it can be seen. My house is always tidy and pretty clean-ish. (bleach is a wonderful product)

If I smell something very unpleasant ,my modus is: (1) sploosh some bleach around and wipe things with a damp cloth. (2) have a shower and change my underwear (3) open a window for a few minutes. (4) go out for a coffee. Tiger
(May 20, 2012 at 11:51 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Burn your house down, collect insurance, build new.

Can't, the insurance company simply will not tolerate another fire so soon. Angel Cloud

Anyway, finished stage one. I now have a new shelf. Stage two is pots,pans, and frying pans, of which I have six, or eight, if you count the broken electric one (it's Rena ware) and the omelette pan without a handle.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Anniversary BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1168 June 3, 2019 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Five year forum anniversary Foxaèr 23 1736 March 15, 2018 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Happy anniversary, Tiberius! Shell B 17 2407 January 18, 2018 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Help Me Wish Tiberius a Happy Anniversary? Shell B 54 6057 January 20, 2017 at 3:04 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Macy's 90th anniversary parade Foxaèr 7 1172 November 29, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Today (Feb 16) Is The 2nd Anniversary Of My Father’s Passing Rhondazvous 7 1429 February 16, 2016 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  9 Month Anniversary Rhondazvous 14 2529 January 14, 2016 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Official two year anniversary Foxaèr 7 1443 March 16, 2015 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist