Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should man rule over women for women’s own good?

Scriptures, and other myth’s, say that God determined that men should rule over women. This gives form, --- in a demographic sense, ---- to our common and society, and says that our demographic pyramid should have a hierarchical shape and or form. This initiates tension and has God demonizing woman, as well as any notion of female equality with man.

His motive must be for the good of women. Somehow!
After all, sanctity of the family is one of the main points of morality.

God was arguably right for his time. Think in the barbaric way. Below the belt. Thank God that time is almost past. Women in our modern world do not need man’s dubious ape like help. I hope you agree. Be honest now with yourself be you male or female.

Men have dominated women long enough I think. To give them equality would be justice.

What do you think?
What would real men do?
What would real women demand?
Do men and women have what it takes to be free?

Justice under law should be gender and age neutral, with limits, but with a good spirit of assuring equality. We do not administer that justice. We only give it lip service. Men are not walking their talk. Neither are women.

In Gods timocracy, a place of government in which love of honor is the ruling principle. All honors go to the Queen and her children. A king’s first responsibility is to insure the veneration of his queen. Honor demands it. He accepts this burden and pleasure wisely. The Queen, as the Beta archetype is the life of the kingdom. The archetypal king’s duty is to raise woman’s position. That means that all men have the same duty. That of not denying women equality and elevating her.

Men. Be good kings. You are making good just men look bad. Step up.
God wills it.

Women. Be good queens and demand what is yours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVC...r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iMBUoxLOmA

Regards
DL
RE: Should man rule over women for women’s own good?
Woman should have equal rights and power of men, Woman are no better and no worse. anything a man can do so can a woman and vice versa.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Having equal rights is necessary for a fair world. However, men who want to dominate willing women and willing women who want to be dominated should be able to do what they want as well. Some people are too insecure to lead their lives without the guidance of others. Some people like to be that guidance over helpless females.

(Note: No I do not want to be dominated by anyone but Tiberius. Tongue )
(May 24, 2012 at 6:09 pm)Shell B Wrote: (Note: No I do not want to be dominated by anyone but Tiberius. Tongue )

If that is so, why tell us? Wink Shades

Quote:Should man rule over women for women’s own good?

Yes.

Quote:Having equal rights is necessary for a fair world.

Have you put the dinner on yet?

trololololololol.
(May 24, 2012 at 6:46 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(May 24, 2012 at 6:09 pm)Shell B Wrote: (Note: No I do not want to be dominated by anyone but Tiberius. Tongue )

If that is so, why tell us? Wink Shades

He made me. Tongue
(May 24, 2012 at 5:03 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: Should man rule over women for women’s own good?
No. Man should rule over women LIKE Christ Rules over the Church.
(waiting to see if you ask what that means or if you are going to assert you very own meaning to what was said.)

Quote:Scriptures, and other myth’s, say that God determined that men should rule over women.
Which scriptures? From the Koran?

Quote:What do you think?
I think you have misrepresented scripture in such a way as to rally the troops against God and His commands.

Quote:What would real men do?
Follow the commands of God to the best of his ability

Quote:What would real women demand?
follow the commands of God to the best of her abilities.

Quote:Do men and women have what it takes to be free?
Free from what? your perception of God? Funny how you did not incorporate any scriptures here.

Quote:In Gods timocracy, a place of government in which love of honor is the ruling principle. All honors go to the Queen and her children. A king’s first responsibility is to insure the veneration of his queen. Honor demands it. He accepts this burden and pleasure wisely. The Queen, as the Beta archetype is the life of the kingdom. The archetypal king’s duty is to raise woman’s position. That means that all men have the same duty. That of not denying women equality and elevating her.Men. Be good kings. You are making good just men look bad. Step up.
God wills it.

Are you inferring this is a bible verse of some kind or a general principle from God? Book Chapter and verse please.

Quote:Having equal rights is necessary for a fair world.

Don't worry,it hasn't happened yet in practice and probably never will,regardless of one's gender. Besides, from whence did you gain the quaint notion of 'a fair world' Angel Cloud

I grew up a world of strict gender roles,in which women were paid 70% of the male wage for the same work, where women in the civil service HAD to leave if they married. No no-fault divorce.IF a woman left her husband and wanted a deserted wives' pension,she had damn well better able be to show bruises. Of course,as a general principle,the wife did not work;she stayed home to look after the house and the children.

My mother (married in 1946) told me she was married for THREE YEARS before she spoke back to my father. (apparently he literally fell off his chair)

OF course I'm glad things have changed for the better for women. Are women now equal anywhere? Of course not,at least where it counts, in places of real power.If the military,business and politics ever become based on ability,the proportion of women in positions of real power will increase dramatically. Until that happens,male claims of 'female equality' are naivete or cynical humbug.

I won't dignify with a response the misogynist beliefs from bronze age and seventh century patriarchal superstitions. Angry
Oh, I'm well aware a "fair world" is nothing more than a quaint notion. Of course, it is okay to work towards ideals and get as close to them as possible.
(May 24, 2012 at 6:03 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: Woman should have equal rights and power of men, Woman are no better and no worse. anything a man can do so can a woman and vice versa.

I agree.

Regards
DL
(May 24, 2012 at 6:09 pm)Shell B Wrote: Having equal rights is necessary for a fair world. However, men who want to dominate willing women and willing women who want to be dominated should be able to do what they want as well. Some people are too insecure to lead their lives without the guidance of others. Some people like to be that guidance over helpless females.

(Note: No I do not want to be dominated by anyone but Tiberius. Tongue )

We all have our own standards yes and that is why I do not to see churches denying women the standards of subservience that they choose to live under.

Regards
DL

(May 24, 2012 at 7:44 pm)Drich Wrote:
(May 24, 2012 at 5:03 pm)Greatest I am Wrote: Should man rule over women for women’s own good?
No. Man should rule over women LIKE Christ Rules over the Church.
(waiting to see if you ask what that means or if you are going to assert you very own meaning to what was said.)

Quote:Scriptures, and other myth’s, say that God determined that men should rule over women.
Which scriptures? From the Koran?

Quote:What do you think?
I think you have misrepresented scripture in such a way as to rally the troops against God and His commands.

Quote:What would real men do?
Follow the commands of God to the best of his ability

Quote:What would real women demand?
follow the commands of God to the best of her abilities.

Quote:Do men and women have what it takes to be free?
Free from what? your perception of God? Funny how you did not incorporate any scriptures here.

Quote:In Gods timocracy, a place of government in which love of honor is the ruling principle. All honors go to the Queen and her children. A king’s first responsibility is to insure the veneration of his queen. Honor demands it. He accepts this burden and pleasure wisely. The Queen, as the Beta archetype is the life of the kingdom. The archetypal king’s duty is to raise woman’s position. That means that all men have the same duty. That of not denying women equality and elevating her.Men. Be good kings. You are making good just men look bad. Step up.
God wills it.

Are you inferring this is a bible verse of some kind or a general principle from God? Book Chapter and verse please.

Just common sense and tradition.

Regards
DL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 876 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1474 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  What if Jesus died for his own sins? Nihilist Virus 32 5463 August 27, 2016 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Physical man VS Spiritual man Won2blv 33 6019 July 9, 2016 at 9:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
  How to Prove Your Own Position without Trying Very Hard Randy Carson 59 11620 July 14, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Hannity gets served by an atheist... and his own stupidity Regina 73 10674 June 23, 2015 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Jimmy Carter leaves Southern Baptists to stew in their own sexism. Whateverist 28 5683 April 24, 2015 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Theists protect their own egos. Brian37 9 2441 November 14, 2014 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Atheist protect their own eggo's Drich 8 1298 November 14, 2014 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Christian bigots sell out their own moral commandments in order to preach to gays. Esquilax 22 4770 July 13, 2014 at 7:23 am
Last Post: John V