Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toddler sings "Aint no homo gonna make it to heaven." Church crowd cheers
Toddler sings "Aint no homo gonna make it to heaven." Church crowd cheers
Well they teach em young in this church. As the toddler sings the crowd cheers. DevilDevilDevil
http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/c..._in_church

I can't believe this shit.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Toddler sings "Aint no homo gonna make it to heaven." Church crowd cheers
Well, from a christian perspective, he is telling the truth, though.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(May 30, 2012 at 10:03 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, from a christian perspective, he is telling the truth, though.

That's correct from a Christian perspective, though it's true but most churches don't go this far with it. I was a Christian for 30 years and I never heard shit like this. I know that they're some crazy irresponsible churches out there but this one takes the cake so to speak.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

(May 30, 2012 at 10:27 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote:
(May 30, 2012 at 10:03 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, from a christian perspective, he is telling the truth, though.

That's correct from a Christian perspective, though it's true but most churches don't go this far with it. I was a Christian for 30 years and I never heard shit like this. I know that they're some crazy irresponsible churches out there but this one takes the cake so to speak.

Really, I don't see the point of singing songs, about this, or having a kid sing songs about this, but obviously, this hints on how ridiculous this whole gay marriage debate has become.
I think it's time both sides think of a common solution, rather than eating eachother up.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Gay marriage debate? Debate?

One side wanting to be accorded the same treatment as everyone else - another side spreading vitriol about hellfire and damnation, demonising their targets as subhuman beasts, teaching impressionable children to hate an entire section of society...

Sorry, where's the debate?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
That was creepy as all hell. I bet that kid has no fucking clue what he is saying and just likes the attention.
Quote:One side wanting to be accorded the same treatment as everyone else - another side spreading vitriol about hellfire and damnation, demonising their targets as subhuman beasts, teaching impressionable children to hate an entire section of society...
Well, it sports a political side to it. People vote according to it.
I think it's a naturally exploitable thing.
Besides, it's not really a matter of religion, faith or hellfire. It's not a matter of hating a "section", how it came to be like that, is also a subject of debate.
It's a matter of preserving social order.
Obviously, the opposing side can provide legitimate secular arguments.
If this ends in a middle-way that everyone could agree on, I think none of these would happen at all. Every action sparks a reaction.
The side of the homosexuals is a side that is not on the side of the institutions that have spawned marriage, it's obvious that they are not entitled to change it.
If you want change, you need these people. Best to tell them that you want to strike a middle path.

Or, you(or the homosexuals) need to produce the majority of scientists, politicians, artists, artisans, technicians, engineers, lawmakers, lawyers, judges and etc. in all, everything that is really relevant to society.
Most of these people are not really that sympathetic to homosexuals. Most, I think, generally would like to steer away from them, even though they might not take a side in political terms, I'm not sure how they will react to it when they learn that homosexuals have been put into a special category by law, and are now offically recognized minorities, who might in the future, lay claim to rights that are exclusive to minorities.
In my eyes, homosexuals do not constitute a real minority.
Not in America, nor anywhere, where they have not been considered historically, as minorities, such as in India, where they still do not have any governmentally secured social status as homosexuals.
If this was in the UK, the NSPCC would be knocking on there doors and take to be fostered, It is disgusting and anybody who agreed with the kid is a morally retarded bigot. Its bad enought having over 30's spouting crap like that, but a little todder, Zeus help us.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(May 30, 2012 at 10:01 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Well they teach em young in this church. As the toddler sings the crowd cheers. DevilDevilDevil
http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/c..._in_church

I can't believe this shit.

Indoctrination. Nasty stuff.
Well, at least all those religious freaks aren't going to heaven either. Seeing as it doesn't exist.
But still, to discriminate like this is sick and to see this coming from someone so young just makes it worse.

BTW, he said 'homo' and of course in Greek it means man. So technically he's right, no man is going to heaven. Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
So, for a group of people to be given the same rights as everyone else, they must form the majority of all useful professions? That is fucking retarded.

As for being a minority - they are a group of people that are less common than other groups of people. I don't know how that doesn't make them a minority. Not that it matters, they should have the same rights either way.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1252 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4594 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5493 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pope Francis -- dogs go to Heaven! Jehanne 34 5547 October 19, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  There is a difference between salvation, and the rewards of Heaven Drich 45 13709 July 31, 2017 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians want to go to Heaven? Fake Messiah 52 19157 June 28, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4158 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5567 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  "heaven" meme on facebook drfuzzy 34 7805 May 2, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Are there animals in heaven? Mermaid 53 8525 November 7, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus