Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my biz site - help
my biz site - help
does anyone know of any free or cheap, very disinterested-guy-easy templates for building websites? please allow me to explain - i'll try to be brief. i'm looking for basic reporting software that will let me type info into fields and import pictures and have them spit out into a nice webpage form. only looking for a few pages of content, a home page, an about us page and a contact us page.

i have a joomla page up on my site (on godaddy) that includes my logo and color scheme and a bunch of placeholder text that means nothing. but i now have to build out content and i just am not interested in putting together the wording. i want to go to other sites in similar arenas and cut and paste the standard "we've been in business for ... " text and swap out my company's name/info and photos, then import into this formatting software. Big Grin

i just have too much work on my plate to even start to get my mind around doing this. this has been sitting for almost 7 months now. fuck, talk about procrastination ...

any points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
RE: my biz site - help
I do web design.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
that's cool. i don't know if i can afford a real designer yet. i have to do it when pays start coming in from my jobs. that's why i'm trying to rough it up myself with the most basic 3 html pages. it would be cool if we could work something out.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
Well, I am still in school and trying to get a internship.... Which is not happening. I'd be cool with beefing up my profile. PM me about, I'm sure we can cut you a much better deal that you'd get with a template place. :3

I also do identity packaging. ;D
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
sounds good. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What news site(s) do you follow? arewethereyet 20 1390 August 20, 2021 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
Bug Is your personal web site malicious? JohnMBauer 8 684 May 24, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  Somewhat reliable weather site sought. Gawdzilla Sama 7 1029 August 2, 2018 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 9810 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  So I found this site... :D Excited Penguin 57 4380 July 30, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My life is this site, a revival Foxaèr 26 3774 May 19, 2015 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Regina
  SITE IS BACK UP TheRealJoeFish 13 2148 April 9, 2015 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Alex K
Question Found an religious site that says religion is bad Phish 2 1528 March 3, 2013 at 6:42 am
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  Is this site credible or loony scarmungering Gooders1002 7 1114 February 19, 2013 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Question Mark
Exclamation I hate seeing Theists On this Site! All Knowing Hippie 61 17017 August 8, 2012 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Cinjin