Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Letter From The Pope
A Letter From The Pope
Greetings to my many followers,

It has recently come to my attention that there are those who reject the lord. Those who believe that god is not real, does not look over us and cannot talk to us. Well, through the power of prayer, I will prove you wrong.
Every prayer is answered. Every prayer is answered. When you prayed for a bike last Christmas, your prayers were answered. This is proved in a very simple manner. God either says:
a) Yes, I will do as you pray.
b) No, I will not do as you pray.
So, to all you non-believers, this proves beyond doubt that God answers every prayer. If earlier this week you had a cold and prayed to make it go away and later in the week you got better because of God. If you didn’t pray, you would have died. So atheists, you can now accept god as this is definite, undeniable, irrefutable evidence of his existence.

End of.
RE: A Letter From The Pope
Blasphemy! This is an argument for the FSM that they stole.

It is a true sign of his noodly appendages when things either happen, or do not happen.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
Why a letter from the pope? He never said that did he?

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Certainly not the last 3. 1 was dead before he could write anything, the second one was too busy touring the globe, and the third one is too preoccupied with sex.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
No the pope never said that. I was simply pretending to be him in this satirical piece I recently wrote up.
We know, we're just jerking your chain. Smile
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Great OP Coolmongo Big Grin

EvF
Not a bad way to start off. Couldn't hurt to take a moment to help us get to know you better but, a post like this tells us a good deal I guess lol.

Welcome to the forums.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
He does have an introduction thread in the introductions forum too DAura.

EvF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 875 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Pope Francis to channel the dead mother of Jesus. Jehanne 3 268 March 22, 2022 at 4:43 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Airport three letter codes. Brian37 14 714 July 4, 2021 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
Heart American Gods & The Young Pope AnubisBarba 4 420 March 25, 2020 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  A Letter to Pope Francis (signatures needed) Catholic_Lady 40 3773 September 7, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Well, the pope came to Portugal LastPoet 15 2635 May 16, 2017 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Laughing at the Pope FebruaryOfReason 45 4162 April 17, 2016 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Corporations to Government: A Letter about Surveillance Walking Void 0 1280 December 9, 2013 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Walking Void
Wink Pope Francis says atheists can be good Big Blue Sky 19 6922 May 28, 2013 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: dazzn
  Comedy rap song about pope Brian37 5 2173 February 17, 2013 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Brian37