Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, the pope came to Portugal
Well, the pope came to Portugal
To celebrate the 100th anniversary of the "apparitions" of Fatima lel.

Watch it obfuscated by the 4th championship by SLB. HAHA. I love the irony of it all.
RE: Well, the pope came to Portugal
Heard he confirmed a couple of saints.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 13, 2017 at 4:55 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Heard he confirmed a couple of saints.

Simply explained, poor kids that died of influenza. Some kid recovered after their parents prayed for them to ask virgin mary to heal him and he did. Lel. Amongst all other parents that lost a child to unknown illnesses and are just fucked.

I wonder where in a loving god that exists. My daughter is healthy, a bit stubborn like her dad, but she is doing fine. There is not a single moment I fear for her.

But fear is a very powerful emotion. I was devoid of that for so much time. But not even now will I ever put faith in fantasy. She is fine. Big badass baby with an opinion. Like favorite cartoons. Tremble mortals.
Sorry, Catholist virus. Starting to get more popist than the pope... Why the fuck have I payed the fuel for those f16? The popes boss should take care of him.
Its like someone would go apeshit and blow the pope out of an A320. Last I heard Portugal had 2 functional f16s. Where did they found those other 2?
Scooby, this is your field lel.
Giants and greys should be all over the place.
(May 13, 2017 at 4:11 pm)LastPoet Wrote: To celebrate the 100th anniversary of the "apparitions" of Fatima lel.

Yeah, pope Francis is now on his way to Cottingley to canonize Elsie Wright and Frances Griffiths because it is also 100th anniversary of Cottingley Fairies.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(May 13, 2017 at 4:55 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Heard he confirmed a couple of saints.

Yeah, the two kids at the heart of the scam of Fatima who died in the influenza pandemic of 1919, their older cousin and the ringleader having been sainted previously.

Wonder where they got the anonymous nun cured of a minor ailmen by the miracle of routine surgery this time?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Serve god by predicting the sun will do funny things if you stare at it long enough. As your reward you die a miserable death in childhood from influenza. Now there is a god you want to work for!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 810 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Pope Francis to channel the dead mother of Jesus. Jehanne 3 260 March 22, 2022 at 4:43 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 641 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 911 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
Heart American Gods & The Young Pope AnubisBarba 4 394 March 25, 2020 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 3469 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  What candy came out the year you were born? Foxaèr 23 1615 October 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  A Letter to Pope Francis (signatures needed) Catholic_Lady 40 3691 September 7, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Well, Stormy...He IS An Old Sack of Shit Minimalist 11 1338 August 28, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Guest shots that might not go so well... Gawdzilla Sama 33 2571 August 22, 2018 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4