Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The phone ap that talks back.
The phone ap that talks back.
I don't have a cell phone but had fun a couple of times on Skype with a friend who does. You ask your phone anything and it responds.

What have you asked your phone ap that would make it blush and what response have you gotten?
RE: The phone ap that talks back.
I can tell you the programmers of that app are tickled blue.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
When I start talking to my fucking phone you can call the men in white coats. It's almost like praying except the phone actually exists and you can use it to place a call to another real person.
(June 8, 2012 at 8:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: When I start talking to my fucking phone you can call the men in white coats. It's almost like praying except the phone actually exists and you can use it to place a call to another real person.

No, the new Apples you ask the pone where the nearest gast station or movie theater is and it will tell you. But app developers there are programming it to give sarcastic responses to sarcastic questions. You can even ask the phone to call you by a nickname, like "lord" or "master'.
Apparently it gave HTC Desire as the answer to the question "what is the best smart phone" until one chap at apple spotted it and changed its response.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I have one that talks in a very pretentious British accent. If you ask him to sing you a song, he'll usually say, "Why, are you ill?"

If you say you're ill, he'll sing you the song Sheldon Cooper's mommy sings him when he's sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIp77PUvLTE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prank phone call...Roy Mercer vs. Goldberg A Theist 0 5203 December 3, 2012 at 11:18 am
Last Post: A Theist
  Roy D Mercer prank phone call A Theist 3 6986 September 25, 2010 at 11:04 am
Last Post: A Theist