Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairspray Conspiracy
Hairspray Conspiracy
So recently I watched a video from Colbert show on YT and there was a video of Trump telling how today hairsprays are so bad because they don't have CFC in them because they supposedly harm the ozone and even if CFC harmed the ozone it would be impossible since he uses it indoors and not outside where the ozone is. So there you go it's a conspiracy of global proportions just so Trump would have a bad hair!!

see video (starts at 2m 35s)

I think this is the most ludicrous conspiracy theory I heard so far. I never thought that I would hear crazier conspiracy theory then one on the turn of the XX. century when many homes in Mississippi and other rural American states did not have indoor plumbing and had inadequate sanitary facilities. Therefore many people suffered from hookworm disease because the shat all over the place and were walking barefoot. Rockefeller agreed to donate one million dollars to fund a five-year study called the Rockefeller Sanitary Commission for the Eradication of Hookworm Disease. They ended up telling people to start wearing shoes for protection but they were hard to convince because they thought it was all only a big conspiracy to sell shoes!
In their defense Rockefeller did secretly bought up all the shoe factories and they ended up wearing shoes.

So are there some crazier conspiracies?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Hairspray Conspiracy
9-11 "Truthers."
Yeah, there are plenty. Another one is that the US government faked the moon landings.

This shows shocking ignorance on the part of Trump. I wonder if he is really so scientifically clueless or he's deliberately appealing to the stupidity of his voters.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
You wonder when one of the options is that a politician is pandering to his voting bloc?  I don't.  It's what they do...they can't help it anymore than a seagull can stop itself from stealing your sandwich.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
"Yes" on both.
Hmmm.

Thought it was gonna be a John Waters thread . . .

[Image: Divine-being-raped-by-Lobstora-in-Multip...64-710.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily conspiracy Fake Messiah 1977 97188 April 14, 2024 at 9:58 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1059 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Foxaèr 42 13263 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 2750 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8145 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  The greatest conspiracy theory ever Laza 47 11435 September 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 11092 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6085 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  It's a CONSPIRACY!! LalalaTabby 47 16390 January 16, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: LalalaTabby
  The dumbest conspiracy theory yet CapnAwesome 17 7452 April 28, 2013 at 6:33 am
Last Post: bladevalant546