Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
insults page!
insults page!
any shell scripters in the house?

is there a way to run whatever's equivalient to a (unix) egrep on all the posts and dig out all the curse words and phrases and dump them into a flat file for everybody's entertainment? maybe even pull out the entire sentence that used the word or phrase for contextual effect. Smile perhaps sed & awk could handle it better. actually i'm sure there are much easier ways to accomplish this than these old command line utilities of 20 yrs ago.

either way, calling people bell-ends, obtuse, batshit crazy, wankers, etc., i think that'd be cool to have that resource here for a laugh, in an "af's funniest insults" page. anyone agree? ... (cricket sounds) ...
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
RE: insults page!
I'll start with some Aussie insults:

As ugly as a hatful of arseholes.

Face like a chewed chop, or like a twisted sand shoe ( sneaker)

As untidy as a venetian blind with a broken cord.

As useful as a cuntful of cold water

Knob knocking mattress raper.

"Moll" or "smelly box" (slut)

Root rat; male equivalent of Moll.
Oh, I'm sure I've thrown a few out there, but the rare times I have actually lost my temper and been insulting are best left in the cobwebby recesses of long dead threads.
ok, so we don't take the name or time stamp (quote tag?) of who said it and remove the username to not expose who it was directed towards. how about now? Big Grin
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
Some off the top of my head, tell me what you think:

You're about as attractive as the elephant mans scrotum after rigor mortis.

Joseph Fritzles pubic lice have more charm than you have in your entire, and I use this term loosely, "body".

Please don't take your anger out on me because your step-dad had boundry issues.

If we had an infinite amount of monkeys with typewriters they could create the entire works of shakesphere, on the other hand if we had an infinite amount of you with keyboards they could create a good case for genocide.

Ooooh, nevermind. I thought we were creating insults. My bad.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(July 4, 2012 at 10:32 pm)jackman Wrote: ok, so we don't take the name or time stamp (quote tag?) of who said it and remove the username to not expose who it was directed towards. how about now? Big Grin

Oh, I don't know if that would be enough to disguise my outrage. Just leave me out of it, unless you want to grab the subtle insults. Tongue Those are my favorites anyway.
As ugly as the back side of your balls.
Oh it's slingin' insults ye want? Where I come from that's called a conversation.
No wonder. Where you come from, everyone is Irish. Even the Irish make fun of the Irish. Awesome.
Yip, we make the best Irish jokes too. We also sent all our rejects to a place called Boston. How's that working out for y'all?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Page skipping. Succubus 11 2637 September 4, 2019 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Page 3 of "KKK in Norther Ireland?" thread not working Duty 9 1168 October 30, 2018 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  AF Facebook Page brewer 4 1510 April 24, 2016 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Wikipedia Page Shuffle 53 8078 August 18, 2015 at 6:12 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  A way to know which page on a thread your last post is on. Spooky 10 3500 July 20, 2015 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  First Post (OP) Repeat on every page of the thread Forsaken 10 2265 February 15, 2015 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Nope
  FAQ page on WTF is atheism. Aoi Magi 14 3362 November 2, 2014 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Page displaying upside down on mobile safari Anomalocaris 3 2709 April 1, 2013 at 2:58 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Page Selection Waratah 5 2747 September 23, 2012 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Waratah
  Full shoutbox warning page Napoléon 1 1957 March 6, 2012 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Tiberius