Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney's Overseas Adventure
Romney's Overseas Adventure
Tuesday, Romney said that Obama is alienating our allies. So he goes to UK and - ALIENATES our allies.

Wow, he's done so well with his trip to the UK, I recommend he rush off to Israel, and stand in front of Israeli lawmakers and say:

"The U.S. stands behind Israel all the way, and so does Jesus Christ. Now, where can a guy get a plate of babyback ribs in Palestine?"

Alternatively can regale them with tales of the Jews that lived in Pre-Columbian North America and how they now live as gods near Planet Kolob. He could kindly explain that since the Mormons were gracious enough to posthumously baptize some Holocaust victims into the LDS that they can also enjoy the fruits of the Mormon paradise where they have things like an all you can eat lobster buffet.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
RE: Romney's Overseas Adventure
In Britain Romney's visit is called "Romneyshamble".
And "Mitt the Twit".
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
He contrive to "out" the head of British Secret Service during his first visit, and use a expression for his visit to No. 10 Downing Street that means "buttocks", in addition to putting down, in Britain, British preparation for the upcoming Olympic games, and contrasting it ostentatiously with his own alledged success in preparing for the 2002 Salt Lake city games.
Kind of makes me nostalgic for the days when we had W giving the German chancellor an unsolicited neck rub at state functions. Way to go there Mitt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5959 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him. Minimalist 5 1356 October 7, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Mitt Romney considering a Libertarian Party endorsement? ReptilianPeon 9 1457 August 1, 2016 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  For The Amusement of Our Friends Overseas Minimalist 34 5635 August 17, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rich Motherfucker - Is This One Of Romney's 47%? Minimalist 6 1720 October 21, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Heywood
  Now That Romney Has Crashed and Burned.... Minimalist 11 3412 October 31, 2013 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum
  Romney's 100 mil tax dodge Brian37 12 5184 November 6, 2012 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Romney continues to use well known lies in ads Aroura 3 1807 November 5, 2012 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Interviewing Romney Supporters Jaysyn 21 7847 November 2, 2012 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  I'm Voting For Romney Spectrum 32 10373 October 30, 2012 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: Spectrum