Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Atheist vegans?
Atheist vegans?
Is anyone else here vegan?
RE: Atheist vegans?
(July 29, 2012 at 3:47 am)nous Wrote: Is anyone else here vegan?

I think so,there is at least one thread on the topic,which became rather heated as some on both sides tried to take a non existent moral high ground.

ME? I'm an omnivore and have no need to explain or defend my position.
Quote:Is anyone else here vegan?
[Image: bacon+bikini.jpg]

No...
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Bacon....mmmmmmm Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(July 29, 2012 at 5:48 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Bacon....mmmmmmm Tongue

I can make you one of those bikinis babe.

Could be fun....... messy but fun

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Well this thread suddenly got the ick factor.
you can say that again Napoleon

Vegetables? EEEWWWWWWW!
Someone great once said "vegans are meat nuns.".
Cunt
Never met a nun who would qualify as meat.
I am actually preparing myself for a change to the vegan lifestyle. I was thinking hard about it, and I'm displeased with myself that I have such a cognitive dissonance where eating meat is concerned. I would never in a million years harm/kill an animal. I'm the type of person who literally cries like an idiot when someone smashes a harmless spider, just minding it's own business. If a cow were to be slaughtered right in front of me, I would be very upset, yet I ate the meat of these animals all my life. I've already cut out meat from my diet completely. After a huge trial that's coming up in August, I am quitting all animal products and cigarettes. Right now I'm just too stressed.

I would never impose my choice upon another, nor would I dare lecture anyone for their choices. This is just my choice, and I'm feeling better already because of it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Big Lie of Vegans. onlinebiker 20 1372 July 5, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: brewer