Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This makes me want to write purposely bad erotica.
This makes me want to write purposely bad erotica.
I hate myself for laughing at this, but it is so full of win:

http://cheezburger.com/6455689984

Hot Carl FTW!
RE: This makes me want to write purposely bad erotica.
That's fucking weird. Especially because it appears his poo made her go blind.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
[Image: Dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

What the fucking fuck?
Yes, dafuq indeed.
I'm afraid. Very afraid.
*pats MO on the head

There, there, did the big bad peeny scare you? Big Grin

Or was it the blinding dump?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Oh, not that. Just the part of the brain that controls the creative side. That's what scares me.
Really, if you want purposely bad erotica, look at Comicsnix's work on Fanfiction.net (Note: NSFW).

Here's the first paragraph of his Scooby Doo story.
ComicsNix Wrote:That was a cloud and stromy nigth. The Scooby Doo's Mysteris Inc Car was moving at slow sped, because there where bananas in the street. Rain was pouring down knifes of water in shape of diamonds, because that land was new to then. Yes, it was Kinston City, in Jamaca Island, the earth of Bob Marley and Stevie Wonder.
They where there in a trip of hollyday. The Mystery Inc Got plnty of money latery because of recent Voodo attacks in New Jersey. So, with money, they gott to Jamaics.
This day in particular is special. It's the Mardi Glass carnival in Kingston, so our heeroes are going there to party and see clevarges of woman. Scooyb is specially happy, 'cause he now is in other country, so he can abuses other woman without being arrest.
Fred was drivinh the van, Daphne was at his right side and Velma at Daphn's side. Scoorbu and Shoggy where in the back of the Van.
"Hey Scoob, do you wanna Scooyb Snarks?" Asks Shaggy, in the moving Van, to the big Deustch dog name Scooy Do.
"Yadda yadda do I want it old pal!" answers felicity the dog with shaking rabies in his butt.
"Here, eat it all boobies shaker, you deserve it!" and Shagy throws the knacks to Scooby mouth, bacause it's a reward for eating evil voodo priest in 'ol Jersey.

and a particularly hilarious excerpt from his Fairly OddParents fanfic:
Quote:Being the sexual toy of a horny uninteligent boy is something a flower can't afford in her untouched and sanitized life. What would the roses would say? Those bitches. Roses know how to please a man, they like every moment of their pityful whoresome lives. But a petunia have a reputatuion. No one should be forced to cope with the society ideals of pleasure and entertainment. As Karl Marx said: "Every flower is a plant." Yes Karl, we all agree with you.
But Timmy din't knew Karl Mark, he only read Plato's Republic. "Timocracy is the way an honoured society should be ruled. Plants and flowers are not free from this rule. Only mangos, they are anarchists and must be destroyed." Damn mangoes. Those fibers never fooled me.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
That is some truly weird shit right there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Brian37 74 2495 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Valentine's "Things you don't want to see" Brian37 22 1123 February 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  See, not all cops are bad. no one 1 349 September 21, 2020 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The bad advice thread The Valkyrie 73 3008 September 13, 2020 at 12:31 pm
  If you want Bden out, Ukraine Brian37 11 1868 December 12, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Reincarnate with me if you want to live.... Brian37 0 336 May 2, 2019 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  "When in doubt".... The bad advice thread... Brian37 55 2507 March 19, 2019 at 6:32 am
  The bad quoting thread I_am_not_mafia 41 5558 November 16, 2018 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  This Is Not Bad For Xhristards Minimalist 0 411 November 12, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How do you want to go? Gawdzilla Sama 27 2910 September 24, 2018 at 5:09 am
Last Post: ignoramus