Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xbox death
xbox death
Dammit, that's my second xbox to die (3/4 red ring o death), I only received this replacement one 2 months ago, and it's only received a few days worth of gaming in that time, and and it dies on me again!

Playing in ME3 and just before I can see the green ending (Oh, btw, they extended the me3 endings, free download from the market place), it freezes and dies.

ARG! soooo frustrating.

And they want me to have to pay for this repair as well, fair enough the first time, it was out of warranty, but the replacement needs to live for more than a few months!
RE: xbox death
And that's why I play ME on my PC Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Ah, I don't have to pay the $100 again, automated system didnt pick up that mine was still under the 90 day repair warrenty, that's SOME good news at least =D
Yeah, but it's still shitty that you don't have a working console Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

You're telling me, it was right at the end as well, walking down the hallway at that annoyingly slow speed. Arg!

Ah well, guess I'll study or get some fresh air or something.
(August 10, 2012 at 5:20 am)Stue Denim Wrote: Ah well, guess I'll study or get some fresh air or something.

With the end of ME3 hanging over your head? Good luck! Big Grin

Don't even get me started on how badly Microsoft has botched their xbox repairs and customer service. It's a somewhat lengthy story, but suffice to say, I refused to send my xbox in one more time and went out and bought a PS3.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I've never ever had a problem with my 360. Y'all are just unlucky. Tongue
Cunt
You've jinxed it now, Frankie Big Grin

(August 10, 2012 at 7:27 am)Faith No More Wrote: Don't even get me started on how badly Microsoft has botched their xbox repairs and customer service. It's a somewhat lengthy story, but suffice to say, I refused to send my xbox in one more time and went out and bought a PS3.

My step brother did the same thing, but it was his Xbox 360 that had died two days out of warranty.

Oddly enough he didn't have any issues with his original Xbox, he gave it to me after he got the 360 & it's still working.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xbox v/s PS Foxaèr 13 1204 August 6, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I have one free Battlefield 1 digital download code for Xbox one Jackalope 10 1902 September 24, 2017 at 4:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Share your Xbox GTag Soldat Du Christ 0 440 October 16, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Soldat Du Christ
  The Ultimate Fight: PS v/s Xbox Foxaèr 31 2610 September 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  XBox One Live account? Exian 3 1085 July 1, 2015 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Easy Guns
  [PC PS xbox] Marsellus Wallace 24 3767 March 5, 2014 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: null--69
  Xbox one Darth 14 3111 January 18, 2014 at 2:15 am
Last Post: null--69
  XBox One sucks TaraJo 48 17373 June 26, 2013 at 1:27 pm