Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBox One sucks
XBox One sucks
So, since even before E3, the buzz about the upcoming XBox One is that it sucks. Here are some of the problems, right off the top of my head:

1) Has to be connected to the internet, even for games with no online aspect

2) Has to have the Kinect hooked up and Kinect was never that popular in the first place

3) It watches you way more than most of us feel comfortable

4) Used/borrowed gaming will be history

5) No backward compatibility

Since E3, I've heard even more problems

6) It won't even work in over half the US. It only works in 21 states at launch with others becoming playable later

7) The demonstrations of it at E3 were actually on much more powerful computers, meaning that what they're selling will be less powerful than what already got lots of bad press at E3

8) The people responsible for XBox don't care about any of these complaints and they're just blowing them off

9) It's even more expensive than the PS4 and way more expensive than the Wii U

And just..... Ugh! I hate how much they're fucking up! I full expect XBox One to crash and burn; I just hope it's bad enough that nobody tries this shit again.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: XBox One sucks
[Image: 38798479.jpg]
LOL. Not the Wii U. That console made me question my desire to continue gaming on video game consoles....the other two have not swayed me back.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
I think Microsoft are in danger of making a huge mistake here but I expect them to pull back from most of this as the launch date gets closer.

Wii U hasn't impressed me from the little I have played with it. Loading things up seems to take forever - its OK once its running but there is a lot of hanging about involved before you can start playing.

I imagine Sony are so excited right now they are ruining their underwear.
I was a PlayStation girl, got turned to Xbox with the original, been an Xbox girl since. I will stay one but only with the older systems, and my next purchase if I can come up with such vast amounts of money: will to this date be the Ps4. Fuck the Xbox guys
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I will end up buying every single one of them.
I was never a fan of the Xbox. I have always preferred Playstation.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I played my first elders scrolls game on a xbox.

But to be honest, the only thing hat kept me playing xbox and xbox 360 probably were the Halo and Gears of War series.
Other than that I could have well survived without.
I think Microsoft is just trying to prove that they can make the launch of the Xbox One an even bigger debacle than the launch of the 360.
If anyone here has like 30 minutes to spare, the guys from Machinima's "Two Best Friends Play" series did an interview where they discuss just what the fuck is wrong with the Xbox One and why it's going to fucking crash and burn:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xbox v/s PS Foxaèr 13 1210 August 6, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I have one free Battlefield 1 digital download code for Xbox one Jackalope 10 1904 September 24, 2017 at 4:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Share your Xbox GTag Soldat Du Christ 0 442 October 16, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Soldat Du Christ
  The Ultimate Fight: PS v/s Xbox Foxaèr 31 2658 September 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  XBox One Live account? Exian 3 1086 July 1, 2015 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Easy Guns
  [PC PS xbox] Marsellus Wallace 24 3768 March 5, 2014 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: null--69
  Xbox one Darth 14 3115 January 18, 2014 at 2:15 am
Last Post: null--69
  Xbox Live Accounts Creed of Heresy 18 4689 January 14, 2013 at 4:07 pm