Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:02 am

Poll: Which one you choose ?
This poll is closed.
PC
70.59%
12 70.59%
PS
11.76%
2 11.76%
xbox
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PC PS xbox]
[PC PS xbox]
I choose PC cuz simply the controls choices are infinite, all games are downloadable and more importantly I don't have PS or xbox , so it wasn't much of a choice Big Grin

what do you prefer as a gaming console and why ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: [PC PS xbox]
PC because at this point in my life, I have real responsibilities and the little time I spend gaming is not worth buying a console. Plus I can download everything instead of having the physical games just piling up.
PC... Cause I can emulate any console PS2 or older and simply buy any current games.

PC does it better!
PC, because of the versatility.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Xbox, 'cause that's what I got. Tongue
[Image: twQdxWW.jpg]
PC FOR LIFE.
PS because I find it much more immersive than PC and it's just plain better than shitbox.
Where's the WiiU option? I've been a Nintendo fan since the NES.

Though honestly I'm switching to PC because I'm tired of buying consoles every five years or whatever. I'm going to miss the series I liked, but I've decided it's for the best.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

PC. I have no time for consoles these days. I did once own a Nintendo NES. I enjoyed Super Mario Bros., R/C Pro Am, Zelda, and others.

I did own a Seattle Sounders FC jersey in recent years, and that had an XBOX 360 sponsor logo on the chest, but I prefer my iMac (hey San Jose Earthquakes, you're looking rather blank these days).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Gaming pretty much died for me after the PS2/GC/Dreamcast generation. I have a 360 and a PS3, plus there's a Wii in the house, and I use none of them as often as I use my NES. (well, it's my roommate's but whatever!)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xbox v/s PS Foxaèr 13 1210 August 6, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I have one free Battlefield 1 digital download code for Xbox one Jackalope 10 1904 September 24, 2017 at 4:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Share your Xbox GTag Soldat Du Christ 0 442 October 16, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Soldat Du Christ
  The Ultimate Fight: PS v/s Xbox Foxaèr 31 2658 September 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  XBox One Live account? Exian 3 1086 July 1, 2015 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Easy Guns
  Xbox one Darth 14 3115 January 18, 2014 at 2:15 am
Last Post: null--69
  XBox One sucks TaraJo 48 17411 June 26, 2013 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Xbox Live Accounts Creed of Heresy 18 4689 January 14, 2013 at 4:07 pm