Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox Live Accounts
Xbox Live Accounts
I've been playing some multiplayer games a bit more frequently but most of the old crew I used to game with have long since drifted away and I don't often re-game with randies and smurfs even if I like chatting with them during a game. SO, if anyone would love to hear the dulcet tones of my voice (Howling in impotent fury at ping-lag, poor programming/play-testing, and/or micro-transactions) hit me up on XBL if you have an account.

My gamertag: DooM x EnigmA
I also borrow my room-mate's Steam account from time to time but all I really have to play on there is Dawn of War 2 and Borderlands 2 when it comes to multiplayer.

Oh and just let me know who you are if you send me an invite so I'm not like "durrr who dis random ass fuck?"
RE: Xbox Live Accounts
I have had my XBox for quite some time, and owned 2 before of which one went "ring of fire" and the other one was sold.

But I never made a XBox live account.
XC0DxG0DxSn1pezzX hit me up im really good

My gamer-tag is actually Keenano. The only game I play is MW2. Bought it for the third time yesterday, after selling all of my other games.

I have 43+ days on MW2 multi-player, by the way.
I used to play MW2 pretty heavily, til I sold all my CoD games to be able to buy ME3.

It was not worth it.
i dont want to brag but i used to be a fucking god of call of duty world at war on the playstation3 but then the hacking started and people started cheating.
Does anyone know if people still play call of duty world at war on the x box? if they do i might buy one

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 12, 2013 at 3:34 pm)paulpablo Wrote: i dont want to brag but i used to be a fucking god of call of duty world at war on the playstation3 but then the hacking started and people started cheating.
Does anyone know if people still play call of duty world at war on the x box? if they do i might buy one
WaW and CoD4 are both hacked to shit on Xbox. CoD4 less so.

MW2 on Xbox is fine, though.

(January 12, 2013 at 1:14 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: I used to play MW2 pretty heavily, til I sold all my CoD games to be able to buy ME3.

It was not worth it.
Get it again. Playing MW2 is the sole purpose of my Xbox's existence.
This may sound weird but i had my playstation for 3 years and i only played on metal gear solid until i completed it, then the rest of the 2 and a half years or so i spent solidly playing WAW
i knew the maps so well and tactics a lot of the time i could be full teams of amateurs just by myself, when the hacking started it was a bad time for me.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

That's why I prefer BF3. No hackers; you hack the game, you're in it for about 60 seconds and then you get perma-banned. It's delicious.

Also tanks helicopters jeeps more guns more attachments bigger maps more teamwork omgIjustcameinmypants.
(January 12, 2013 at 4:12 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: That's why I prefer BF3. No hackers; you hack the game, you're in it for about 60 seconds and then you get perma-banned. It's delicious.

Also tanks helicopters jeeps more guns more attachments bigger maps more teamwork omgIjustcameinmypants.
I think BF plays like shit on console. I also don't like how the game (BF3 more-so than other BF's, even) has so much emphasis put on vehicles.
(January 12, 2013 at 4:14 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote:
(January 12, 2013 at 4:12 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: That's why I prefer BF3. No hackers; you hack the game, you're in it for about 60 seconds and then you get perma-banned. It's delicious.

I think BF plays like shit on console. I also don't like how the game (BF3 more-so than other BF's, even) has so much emphasis put on vehicles.

It's because it's a team-based game, not a "I can camp the hardest" game. A really good chopper pilot can be damn near impossible to take out unless you have a squad with one guy using javelins, another guy using anti-air missiles and another guy with a recon kit using the SOFLAM. AA guy locks onto the chopper; either the chopper pilot ECMs or fires flares; either way, the SOFLAM locks on, the javelin fires, goodbye chopper.

It's a game that rewards cooperation rather than lone-wolfing. That's the only reason people hate it. And I wouldn't say it plays like shit on the consoles; I have a 2.44 KDR on there and a score-per-minute average of 485. Plays just fine for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xbox v/s PS Foxaèr 13 1198 August 6, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I have one free Battlefield 1 digital download code for Xbox one Jackalope 10 1896 September 24, 2017 at 4:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Share your Xbox GTag Soldat Du Christ 0 436 October 16, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Soldat Du Christ
  The Ultimate Fight: PS v/s Xbox Foxaèr 31 2586 September 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  XBox One Live account? Exian 3 1071 July 1, 2015 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Easy Guns
  [PC PS xbox] Marsellus Wallace 24 3711 March 5, 2014 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: null--69
  Xbox one Darth 14 3081 January 18, 2014 at 2:15 am
Last Post: null--69
  XBox One sucks TaraJo 48 17336 June 26, 2013 at 1:27 pm