Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:37 pm

Poll: Xbox 1 or PS4?
This poll is closed.
I'm super awesome and am getting an xbox 1
37.50%
3 37.50%
I'm not super awesome and am getting a PS4 when it finally comes out
62.50%
5 62.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox one
Xbox one
Awwwww yeah

Just got my xbox of out the box, which blew my mind.

Soon as xbox live gets back online I'm gunna have a good time.

Who else is a cool xboxer like me?

CoD and battlefield for now, Titanfall and destiny for the win.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
RE: Xbox one
Needs more options: will not buy either.
I'll stick with a 12 pack and a game of horseshoes. The only 'red ring of death' then is if you throat hook your opponent.
I won't be getting either. But if I was I'd get a Ps4.
Whilst I am no expert on these things from what I have read there is really very little to choose between the 2 machines. The Xbox is more expensive but includes that motion camera thing whilst its an optional extra for the PS4. Most games are available for both with not much to choose between the titles that are unique. I think the PS4 is supposed to have the edge in processing power but the difference is so small you'd probably never notice in day to day use.

Basically its just down to personal preference.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(November 22, 2013 at 12:48 am)Sejanus Wrote: I won't be getting either. But if I was I'd get a Ps4.

I'll be picking up a PS4 in... oh... a few years, probably.

Like... 10. Also, I would take PS4 just for the fantastic marketing. Like this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

Microsoft played E3 so fantastically poorly... their concessions and redactions don't change my mind.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I'll probably pick up whatever most of the people I play with get. Most of them seem to be more into the Xbox. I doubt any of them will get them until the price goes down though. Finding people that aren't assholes and are actually good at gaming is tough.

As for the machines themselves they both seem to be pretty crappy compared to the PC. The reason I will probably end up with a console anyway is because most PC gamers seem to be antisocial fun haters. It seems the only way to play and talk with people is if you already have a load of PC gaming friends or you join a clan. Can't be dealing with that..
Because they have such similar specs I would only choose a system based on which exclusive titles they will host.
I will probably go with the Xbox myself, but want to make sure they don't have a buch a problems to work out first. I bought the first xbox when it came out and the first release xbox360 and both were plagued with problems and recalls. i think i am going to wait a year, and then see which one holds up the best..

Right now my buddy has a ps4, and I am not impressed with it so far. It's like the difference between an I phone 5, and 5s. There are a few differences, but nothing I can't live without, at least not to the money it is going to cost to upgrade... In the end its the same apps, the same media/social networks and same access to online content. the only difference is in the games, and they just aren't there yet.
I'll probably get both, in a couple years or so. Then I'll use them once in a while and constantly ask myself why I bothered (as if I don't know the reason).
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xbox v/s PS Foxaèr 13 1212 August 6, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I have one free Battlefield 1 digital download code for Xbox one Jackalope 10 1906 September 24, 2017 at 4:56 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Share your Xbox GTag Soldat Du Christ 0 442 October 16, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Soldat Du Christ
  The Ultimate Fight: PS v/s Xbox Foxaèr 31 2666 September 29, 2016 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  XBox One Live account? Exian 3 1087 July 1, 2015 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Easy Guns
  [PC PS xbox] Marsellus Wallace 24 3769 March 5, 2014 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: null--69
  XBox One sucks TaraJo 48 17432 June 26, 2013 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Xbox Live Accounts Creed of Heresy 18 4691 January 14, 2013 at 4:07 pm