Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
romney veepstakes
romney veepstakes
mitt romney is said to be choosing paul ryan as his running mate, per my local nbc affiliate. the only thing showing now that he's hinting at ryan is this article.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...saturday/1
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
RE: romney veepstakes
It is a serious problem for Romney.

He needs to find a VP candidate who is even more boring than he is.

Tough job. But in Ryan he would have another "everything-for-the-rich-and-fuck-the-poor" cocksucker that the GOP nuts seem to be demanding.
(August 11, 2012 at 12:43 am)jackman Wrote: mitt romney is said to be choosing paul ryan as his running mate, per my local nbc affiliate. the only thing showing now that he's hinting at ryan is this article.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...saturday/1

finally, that coward Romney won't be able to hide, Ryan is a psychotic john birch style teabagger. I'm just sick of romney's double talk, there's not a single issue he hasn't agreed and disagreed with
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/bo...ocked.html

Quote:NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—The race to become the Republican vice-presidential candidate seemed hopelessly deadlocked today as Mitt Romney announced he would choose between former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty, Ohio Senator Rob Portman, and Wisconsin congressman Paul Ryan “as soon as I can tell them apart.
Check his profile out on wikipedia. If its been polished up recently chances are hes the man Romney is choosing.
Sarah Palins was altered alot before she was named. Why?
Three words; bat. shit. crazy.

Got this tip while reading the Daily Mail, I criticized the reporter at the time for what seemed like the equivalent of saying "Yeah, got jack shit here... go look on the internet." and stretching it into an entire paragraph.
And people wonder why I don't bother with the news anymore.
Still, useful tip.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
With Ryan as VP choice the leftwing smear merchants will be forced into defending a national unemployment rate that has remained above 8% since Obama took office. Candidate Obama also criticized George Bush for adding nearly $5 trillion to the national debt over his eight years as president ("...all by his lonesome..."), calling Bush unpatriotic, but POTUS Obama also added $5 trillion of his own to the national debt in just three and a half years into his term.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
what a fuckup. mitt just making the announcement and introducing paul ryan, said "welcome the next president of the united states ... paul ryan!" come on dude, that's a bad one. pay attention.

(August 11, 2012 at 1:21 am)cratehorus Wrote: finally, that coward Romney won't be able to hide, Ryan is a psychotic john birch style teabagger. I'm just sick of romney's double talk, there's not a single issue he hasn't agreed and disagreed with

that's the truth.
they can land a rover on mars, yet they still have to stick a human finger up my ass to do a prostate exam?! - ricky gervais
(August 11, 2012 at 9:31 am)jackman Wrote: what a fuckup. mitt just making the announcement and introducing paul ryan, said "welcome the next president of the united states ... paul ryan!" come on dude, that's a bad one. pay attention.

(August 11, 2012 at 1:21 am)cratehorus Wrote: finally, that coward Romney won't be able to hide, Ryan is a psychotic john birch style teabagger. I'm just sick of romney's double talk, there's not a single issue he hasn't agreed and disagreed with

that's the truth.
Oh come on jackman. Now you're getting petty. What about Barack Obama saying he visited 57 states with one left to go when he was campaigning for president.....
Quote:"… uh, because, you know, i-i-it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we’ve traveled … uh to every corner of the United States. Uh, I’ve now been in fifty … ss-seven? states. I think one left to go. Uh, one left to go — eh, Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to, even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not, uh, justify it...." - Barack Obama
57 states with one left to go? That was really bad dude.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(August 11, 2012 at 10:10 am)A Theist Wrote: Oh come on jackman. Now you're getting petty. What about Barack Obama saying he visited 57 states with one left to go when he was campaigning for president.....

57 states with one left to go? That was really bad dude.

yeah that was a bad one too. i said it then as well. point of the post is, i'm glad he picked ryan as opposed to tim pawlenty. pawlenty is at least personable and knows how to garner interest. the good part of romney picking ryan is at least he can say that they have something on paper that they can run on - because romney hasn't offered up shit so far, just words. no docs. he's running on bain and the utah olympics.

a theist, tell me. what are any of his positions that you agree with? i don't mean repub talking points either, i meal real life stuff *that he says*, not stuff other repubs think, but his original points of view. think back to when he first announced his intent to run. any solid point he's ever made will suffice, if it's something you agree with.

should be an easy contest for obama!
(August 11, 2012 at 8:51 am)A Theist Wrote: With Ryan as VP choice the leftwing smear merchants will be forced into defending a national unemployment rate that has remained above 8% since Obama took office. Candidate Obama also criticized George Bush for adding nearly $5 trillion to the national debt over his eight years as president ("...all by his lonesome..."), calling Bush unpatriotic, but POTUS Obama also added $5 trillion of his own to the national debt in just three and a half years into his term.

Not only a fucking nut jesus freak but a nazi fucking nut jesus freak.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5982 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him. Minimalist 5 1356 October 7, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Mitt Romney considering a Libertarian Party endorsement? ReptilianPeon 9 1457 August 1, 2016 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Rich Motherfucker - Is This One Of Romney's 47%? Minimalist 6 1720 October 21, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Heywood
  Now That Romney Has Crashed and Burned.... Minimalist 11 3422 October 31, 2013 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum
  Romney's 100 mil tax dodge Brian37 12 5189 November 6, 2012 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Romney continues to use well known lies in ads Aroura 3 1808 November 5, 2012 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Interviewing Romney Supporters Jaysyn 21 7860 November 2, 2012 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  I'm Voting For Romney Spectrum 32 10379 October 30, 2012 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: Spectrum
  Romney's dodge on equal pay. Brian37 10 3907 October 17, 2012 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious