Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As a Public Service for our European Cousins
As a Public Service for our European Cousins
here's everything you need to know about Paul Ryan...as big a republibertarianeo-conazi scumbag as any.

http://truth-out.org/news/item/10837-twe...-paul-ryan

He's an even bigger piece of shit than Romney because Romney has no principles...other than to make the rich, richer.
RE: As a Public Service for our European Cousins
I merely got to "Ryan heaped praise on Ayn Rand". I'm not gonna like this guy much, am I..?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Ryan seems to be a flip flopper like every other politician. I guess its in their blood.
what an asshole
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
(August 11, 2012 at 5:27 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: I merely got to "Ryan heaped praise on Ayn Rand". I'm not gonna like this guy much, am I..?
I merely got to where I saw 'Truthout' above the headline and realized that this was a leftwing hack publication. The truthout article also sourced the leftwing 'Center on Budget and Policy Priorities' which was busted for cherry picking numbers to distort facts about placing blame for the current economy. Paul Krugman is one of their contributing writers who is also a leftwing hack and smear merchant who writes op-eds for the liberal New York Times. Truthout was also the focus of a controversy when they tried to do a smear job on Karl Rove after they posted that he had been indicted by a grand jury in the CIA leak that identified a covert agent ,Valerie Plame Wilson. The grand jury handed down no indictment of Rove. Truthless Truthout is a leftwing hack publication.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
And here is a 71 year old man being arrested for questioning Ryan's plans at a one of his "town-hall" meetings.

Quote:Ryan: “Most of our debt in the future comes from our entitlement programs.”

Senior citizen: “Hey, (Garbled; Ryan continues to speak). I paid into that for 50 years, my unemployment and my Social Security and my Medicare, and now you’re gonna…” At this point you hear the police who are dragging him out shouting, “on the ground, on the ground”.

Ryan then jokes, “I hope he’s taken his blood-pressure medication

Yeah, that's real goddamn funny you fucking scumbag.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Quote:I merely got to where I saw 'Truthout' above the headline and realized that this was a leftwing hack publication.

Then kindly drag your sorry, fascist, jesus-loving ass back to FIX News where you and your fellow gauleiters can blow each other in peace.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Ally Calls for Public Executions ZoomerTrumper 1 267 February 26, 2024 at 11:52 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Trump Ally Calls for Public Executions ZoomerTrumper 1 261 February 26, 2024 at 11:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Russia is Europe. Kyiv and Moscow should be in the European Union Interaktive 53 4662 December 14, 2022 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Should public transportation be free? Fake Messiah 41 2784 July 26, 2022 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Just report the GD report to the public and settle this Equinox25 3 268 March 24, 2019 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Lek
  conscription and selective service tackattack 66 2799 November 21, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Refusing service because of political party. brewer 212 30943 July 11, 2018 at 3:18 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Dem senators unveil expanded public option for health insurance Aegon 19 3791 April 26, 2018 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Aegon
  What would you change about the American public school system? Bahana 53 6088 April 17, 2018 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Homosexuality should be forbidden in public Sopra 33 3403 February 28, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Amarok