Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Met Our Constable?
Have You Met Our Constable?
Have you all met Forum Bot?

He's a pretty quiet guy but he works his ass off around here. He's Atheist Forums' part robotic, part cybernetic, part predator, part all-seeing hand of the people and basically the muscle around here that gets shit done. I think it's pretty awesome that some of you have already thanked him for his hard work by giving him a Reputation bump. When I noticed that some of you had already bumped him, I thought, "hey, maybe others haven't met Forum Bot and would like to show him a little love too?" After all, it just doesn't seem right to me to let our buddy Forum Bot get less Rep Points than just another one of our average crazies. (they shall remain unnamed ... but you know who they are Angel )

[Image: JudicialForumBot.jpg]

Oh just click my picture already. Big Grin
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Have You Met Our Constable?
Done and done!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I want one.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
I thought the forum bot was Rayaan?
Quote:He's a pretty quiet guy but he works his ass off around here.

In your dreams.

Our Master At Arms is Guido (formerly 'Guido The Pimp' )

Guido visits miscreants with Maurice, his hunting ferret. He also carries a gladstone bag, which contains a large pineapple and a small mallet .Cool Shades
(September 2, 2012 at 6:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I thought the forum bot was Rayaan?
No, but the Forum Bot is soon to become a slave of my Ninja Pirate Muslim Bot!

Smile
Aw, I haven't seen forum bot in a while. Nice to see him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1402 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4