Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's a miracle! He appeared on a banana peel! He is our Lord!
That's a miracle! He appeared on a banana peel! He is our Lord!
[Image: pos2.jpg]
RE: That's a miracle! He appeared on a banana peel! He is our Lord!
shouldn't manga be on a mango but?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Mangos have butts?
[Image: 20141109_204918_cfbeffa_sm.jpg]
Guys I have a serious confession to make.... I've been struggling with this for days posting here as such a hypocrite when I think that I have an actual physical evidence for existence of God Almighty. He actually appeared to me, yes me - can you imagine? A sinful atheist gets graced by God's appearance in his full majesty.
OK let me come clear then. Yes I have an actual physical evidence for existence of God and he is Jesus Christ, not Buddha, Allah, Xenu, Poseidon... but Jesus. Few days ago I was wiping my sexy ass after pooping and when I looked at the toilet paper... I have no other words but MIRACLE!!!

[Image: LcklIrfl.png]

HALLELUJAH!!!  Angel
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Min!

You told him and he did it!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick PARODY THREAD #2 How can you explain the miracle? series ignoramus 6 1004 April 22, 2018 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  All Praise Lord Zordon And The Holy Daughter Kendrix. AkiraTheViking 0 343 September 5, 2017 at 9:05 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  The Biblical Noah is a Time Lord Mechaghostman2 12 2159 April 20, 2016 at 6:16 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The Church of Our Lord ... Cinjin 17 4375 May 24, 2013 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Oh Dear Lord! Bees! thesummerqueen 13 6220 February 19, 2012 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Violet
  Miracle Minimalist 0 616 January 26, 2012 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Harry Potter vs Lord of the Rings thesummerqueen 3 2485 December 18, 2011 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Shocked Its too heavy Lord! reverendjeremiah 1 2086 March 15, 2011 at 1:03 am
Last Post: ozgoat
  Proof Lord Jesus Christ exists tackattack 6 4095 June 1, 2010 at 8:50 am
Last Post: mem