Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of our cats would starve in the wild...
One of our cats would starve in the wild...
Once again, I've been very busy lately. Too much to participate as much as I'd like in this forum. However, I did want to post this recent video my wife had uploaded.

We have four cats, each with a very different personality. "Jack" is the big-and-dumb one. My wife held out some lunch meat for him and he kept biting at it and missing. The angle isn't as good at the first part of the video but you have a clearer image at 28 seconds.

Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
RE: One of our cats would starve in the wild...
Maybe he needs glasses.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Reminds me of "Airplane" and the "drinking problem."

Sometimes I think my cat is the dumbest animal on the planet, and then she goes and does something like this:

Of course, she had no idea what to do once she finished...
he's so pretty! did you get him to a doc to have it checked out? maybe he's blind in one eye and can't determine distances.

My baby would starve in the wild too, his only skill seems to be manipulating the rest of us into fulfilling his needs and he's really good at it, he can communicate with a look what he wants you to do. But he's so afraid of everything and he hates strangers XD. (my baby's a dog, not a real human baby, too sane to have one of those).
Yeah... I think it has to do with the eyes, as well.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(November 15, 2013 at 5:11 am)Ivy Wrote: Yeah... I think it has to do with the eyes, as well.

That close to the mouth... I'd put some stock on the whiskers being uncalibrated. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I knew there was a reason why I'm a sucker for cats ignoramus 8 411 July 3, 2020 at 5:35 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why Cats Are Not Republicans Minimalist 5 1460 August 18, 2015 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Paintings made better with cats Fidel_Castronaut 4 1714 May 27, 2014 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  What is it about the internet and cats? TaraJo 88 30606 January 17, 2013 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  One for our Cooks KichigaiNeko 0 539 September 20, 2011 at 8:19 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko