Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions
Introductions
Greetings to all atheists and anti-theists, theists and fundamentalists! Lately I sit squarely in belief of the former, but formerly I sat in the latter.

To those in former, I look forward to seeing your outlook! To Those in the latter I say the same, it makes me feel clever and is a great ego booster.
RE: Introductions
Welcome to the forums!
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
Heh. You seem like a fun creature. Welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Thanks for the warm welcome, Jesus never responded to ANY of my threads or friend request, so I had to block him. Your tangibility however makes you far more appealing!

(September 7, 2012 at 3:44 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Heh. You seem like a fun creature. Welcome to AF! ^_^

Not fun, but funny to look at, I'm sure.
Liking the Elder Scrolls references and the Dwemer avatar.
(September 7, 2012 at 7:40 am)Napoléon Wrote: Liking the Elder Scrolls references and the Dwemer avatar.

Liking that you got that!
Quote:Thanks for the warm welcome, Jesus never responded to ANY of my threads or friend request, so I had to block him.

Yeah - jesus is a real prick. Welcome.
Really? You couldn't get him to response to a friend request? That dude occasionally mows my lawn - real nice guy. Large family though, and sometimes his house smells like fritos.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Hi new guy!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introductions Asmodee 21 2563 November 23, 2014 at 4:57 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  I'm not good at introductions, or naming threads, for that matter. ReGen 40 5644 July 31, 2014 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Video Introductions (from the crapper) Mudhammam 17 2952 March 27, 2014 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: No_God
  Introductions and such :) lordxenu 22 4067 April 25, 2013 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Introductions Avicenna 20 3780 January 6, 2013 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Violet
  Introductions FemmeRealism 11 3329 November 9, 2012 at 6:32 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  The usual introductions Grazer501 44 13329 September 14, 2012 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
Wink Introductions picto90 11 3859 February 29, 2012 at 9:38 am
Last Post: picto90