Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No DNA On Assange's Alleged Torn Condom
No DNA On Assange's Alleged Torn Condom
https://rt.com/news/assange-condom-no-dna-277/

Quote:A ripped condom given to Swedish police by one of Julian Assange’s accusers does not contain the WikiLeaks founder’s DNA, forensic scientists have reportedly found.

In a 100-page document shown to Assange’s lawyers, it was revealed that the torn prophylactic, having been examined by staff at two forensic laboratories, did not bear conclusive evidence that Assange had ever worn it, the Daily Mail reported on Sunday.

Assange’s lawyers said the lack of DNA evidence on the condom, which was allegedly used during a supposed August 2010 sexual assault, indicates that a fake one could have been submitted.
RE: No DNA On Assange's Alleged Torn Condom
Let the FBI crime lab look it over. I'm sure they can plant some....er, I mean "find" some.
I Think Assange should just go to Sweden and prove them wrong. The charges aren't invented by the USA they are the product of Social-Democrat feminist Sweden. I don't think they would stand up in a proper court.

Saying that Assange is a self aggrandizing jerk.
I always knew that Assange didnt screw that two bitc***
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

Are they serious?
If the person being accused were anyone else this wouldn't stand up in court more than five seconds before being laughed out.

(September 17, 2012 at 1:44 pm)Puddleglum Wrote: I Think Assange should just go to Sweden and prove them wrong. The charges aren't invented by the USA they are the product of Social-Democrat feminist Sweden. I don't think they would stand up in a proper court.

Saying that Assange is a self aggrandizing jerk.

He'd be arrested for leaking classified documents. Alittle counter-productive.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
He'd be arrested for leaking classified documents. A little counter-productive.

In Sweden? Why would Sweden arrest him for leaking classified documents? I don't think he has leaked any Swedish documents has he?
I don't get why people think he'd be arrested for giving over classified documents by the Swedes. He swanned around here long enough without the Americans requesting his extradition and we're the worlds worst for handing people to the US. It's become a national pasttime. America hasn't even petitioned Sweden for his extradition, nor did it the UK.
I am not surprised. I've always thought these charges were quite exaggerated if not outright phony.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 17, 2012 at 2:14 pm)Puddleglum Wrote: He'd be arrested for leaking classified documents. A little counter-productive.

In Sweden? Why would Sweden arrest him for leaking classified documents? I don't think he has leaked any Swedish documents has he?

I'd be fighting it tooth & nail too.

Quote:Both the UK and Sweden refuse to guarantee that they will not extradite Julian Assange to the United States. Political and military extraditions are expressly prohibited under the extradition treaty between Sweden and the United States, so this refusal is unusual. Moreover, it is likely that the US will request extradition on charges that are not overtly political.

Quote:Sweden has in the recent past violated international treaties in relation to surrendering foreign nationals into US custody to be interrogated and tortured (case of extraordinary rendition, Agiza v. Sweden at the European Court of Human Rights). Furthermore, Amnesty International and the UN Committee against Torture criticised Sweden because it rendered two refugees to the CIA who were then tortured under the Egyptian regime of Hosni Mubarak. (A documentary with the testimony of tortured refugees who had been granted asylum and then rendered to the CIA by Sweden was aired on Swedish television on 5 October 2011.

From Justice4Assange.com
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
What I'd really like to know is how in the hell a rapist manages to find the time and handpower to put on a condom. You'd think the victims would use the opportunity to escape. I'm not trying to denigrate any victims here; I just want to know that would work.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brietbart editor gets torn a new one on Bill Maher NuclearEnergy 8 2906 June 17, 2017 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Anon2381
  FBI Arrests Ten People With Alleged Ties To Trump and Russian Mafia Secular Elf 7 2383 March 29, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Assange interview Napoléon 37 5892 January 11, 2017 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Julian Assange and Trump supporters Mechaghostman2 32 4557 December 16, 2016 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Sexual abuse 'in the DNA of Roman Church' Ziploc Surprise 10 4668 March 11, 2013 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Senator Assange? Aractus 23 6914 March 3, 2013 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
Exclamation DNA Privacy Goes to the Supreme Court Nobody 0 928 February 27, 2013 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Nobody
  Senator Julian Assange? Justtristo 5 1684 December 14, 2012 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Justtristo
  Julian Assange's speech at the Ecuadorian embassy Napoléon 31 8499 August 21, 2012 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet