Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assange interview
Assange interview
Anybody watched this?

Thoughts?
RE: Assange interview
1. Julian informs us the password to John Pedesta's e-mails was literally the word "password". WTF?

2. Hilary pays Brian Pagliano to pretty much re-wire the State Department so she can siphon top secret and Special Access Program intelligence so a home-brew basement server which was not encrypted for several months - really easy prey for hackers.

3. Hackers promptly influence the election by showing the electorate Hilary's own words, thus informing them about a candidate. Should we have been kept in the dark about Hilary's misgivings? I think not.

4. Did Russia make Hillary call black youth "super-predators"? Did Russia make Hilary take all of that money from Wall Street? Did Russia make Hilary use BlackBerry devices the NSA said she could not use?

5. Hilary and the Democrats are awful at cyber security but: ZOMG! Russia! Russia! Russia!

6. Surely the Russians would have rigged the election for a principled person like Bernie Sanders or Rand Paul. The pro-Hilary media propped up Donald Trump because they thought it would make the presidential election easier for her to win. But she couldn't even beat the biggest buffoon out of all Republican candidates. So blame Russia and Putin instead of Hilary!

If it is coming out of Hannity's mouth it is garbage.

It does not matter who leaked what matters is that CIA AND FBI have been saying that Russia was doing it.
(January 4, 2017 at 7:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote: If it is coming out of Hannity's mouth it is garbage.

It does not matter who leaked what matters is that CIA AND FBI have been saying that Russia was doing it.

This is like a girlfriend complaining that her boyfriend caught her cheating by looking through her phone.

Umm, no, that's not how it works.

And where's the evidence Brian? What are the allegations? What was actually hacked?

It's grade A bullshit and in any other instance people would be far more scrupulous, but as it goes against the narrative you want to believe you don't bother to critically inspect it.

It really astounds me that people actually blame fucking Russia for Hillary being one of the most corrupt politicians going.
What's wrong with leaking factual information that's in the public interest? If lies were being used to influence the election then that is problematic. However, the leaks resulted in several DNC members resigning, Donna Brazille left CNN too and we found out what people have been saying behind closed doors (such as the Wall Street speech transcripts). Are people not allowed to be given the facts about Hillary be informed?

Quote:And where's the evidence Brian? What are the allegations? What was actually hacked?

It must just fucking kill you that the CIA does not feel compelled to come to your house and spell it out for you.  I know you think you are VERY IMPORTANT but I assure you that they don't.
(January 4, 2017 at 7:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:And where's the evidence Brian? What are the allegations? What was actually hacked?

It must just fucking kill you that the CIA does not feel compelled to come to your house and spell it out for you.  I know you think you are VERY IMPORTANT but I assure you that they don't.

Last time the CIA and FBI together assured us of anything, we spent a decade not finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The reality is that they don't know where the hackers are from. If there is credible evidence it was the Russians, they would at least say what it was. Maybe wikileaks can find out and leak that.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(January 4, 2017 at 7:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote: If it is coming out of Hannity's mouth it is garbage.

[edit]

Funny, I feel the same way about you.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
All of a sudden we should believe the murderers in the CIA... I suppose the CIA know all about rigging elections since they've done so many times. It seems like some people in the government are butthurt because a lot of money was lost when Hilary in lost. People were so sure Hilary would win so they kept donating money to the Clinton Foundation...

(January 4, 2017 at 7:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It must just fucking kill you that the CIA does not feel compelled to come to your house and spell it out for you.  I know you think you are VERY IMPORTANT but I assure you that they don't.

You know I despise the Orange guy like it's nobody's business, but could you step back from your Hillaryism for a moment and take a breather? Did you give the CIA as much credit when they were talking about WMDs to justify Shrub's little invasion? It's not as if they don't make any mistakes, to put it friendly.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  60 Minutes interview with MBS WinterHold 7 1668 March 20, 2018 at 12:25 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Julian Assange and Trump supporters Mechaghostman2 32 4556 December 16, 2016 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Trump supporters, what have you to say about the interview in the New Yorker? Whateverist 15 2431 July 19, 2016 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Kim Jung Un to US: Ban The Interview or else attack! Creed of Heresy 27 6395 June 27, 2014 at 6:29 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  An interview with Peer Steinbrück Something completely different 0 936 April 9, 2013 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  An interview with Boris Dittrich on the global situation of gay rights Something completely different 0 1488 April 5, 2013 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  Senator Assange? Aractus 23 6891 March 3, 2013 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx
  Senator Julian Assange? Justtristo 5 1683 December 14, 2012 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Justtristo
  No DNA On Assange's Alleged Torn Condom Tiberius 63 19127 September 27, 2012 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Julian Assange's speech at the Ecuadorian embassy Napoléon 31 8488 August 21, 2012 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet