Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Trade Me Homosexuality for Abortion???
Who Will Trade Me Homosexuality for Abortion???
I hereby make an offer, a difficult one for me as a devout Catholic who believes that homosexuality is a serious personality defect and that homosexual acts are a mortal sin.

I will put that all aside and support the gay rights agenda, if, and only if, you agree to stop the genocide of the unborn that is killing 1.5 million innocent human beings per year.

Who will take me up on this very generous offer?
RE: Who Will Trade Me Homosexuality for Abortion???
Each thread gets more and more crazed. I can't wait to see this come to a boiling point.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(September 26, 2012 at 12:35 am)Blackrook Wrote: ...me as a devout Catholic who believes that homosexuality is a serious personality defect and that homosexual acts are a mortal sin.

I don't mind that you're against homosexuality; just don't enforce your own religious beliefs on me, ok? How would you feel if the Baptists made it a sin for you to say The Hail Mary?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(September 26, 2012 at 12:35 am)Blackrook Wrote: I will put that all aside and support the gay rights agenda, if, and only if, you agree to stop the genocide of the unborn that is killing 1.5 million innocent human beings per year.

In short, if we support a mass of inhuman, unthinking cells and remove doctor-patient decisions and confidentiality power, you'll stop supporting abuse of actual living human beings?

Only a lousy turd would portray a lousy deal as a good one.

Suck a fat one.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(September 26, 2012 at 12:35 am)Blackrook Wrote: I hereby make an offer, a difficult one for me as a devout Catholic who believes that homosexuality is a serious personality defect and that homosexual acts are a mortal sin.

I will put that all aside and support the gay rights agenda, if, and only if, you agree to stop the genocide of the unborn that is killing 1.5 million innocent human beings per year.

I see what you did there Mr Blackrook - you chess player you!
Cool Shades

And its an interesting thought experiment.
But arent the two inextricably linked in various ways?
(September 26, 2012 at 12:35 am)Blackrook Wrote: I hereby make an offer, a difficult one for me as a devout Catholic who believes that homosexuality is a serious personality defect and that homosexual acts are a mortal sin.

You just claimed that homosexual acts were 'mortal' sins and that you would give it up (put it aside). This means that I will offer my services. I will gladly fuck you in the ass 1.5 million times per year to save the souls of potential abortion victims.

Are you game? Put your ass where your mouth is!
(September 26, 2012 at 12:50 am)Lion IRC Wrote:

I see what you did there Mr Blackrook - you chess player you!
Cool Shades

I offer to liberate all their gay friends and give them everything they want and all I ask in return is that they stop killing babies.

And they turn me down cold.

Seems that they care more about killing babies than they do in helping out their gay buddies.
(September 26, 2012 at 12:54 am)cato123 Wrote: Are you game? Put your ass where your mouth is!

Bro, you never go ass-to-mouth.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(September 26, 2012 at 12:54 am)cato123 Wrote:

You just claimed that homosexual acts were 'mortal' sins and that you would give it up (put it aside). This means that I will offer my services. I will gladly fuck you in the ass 1.5 million times per year to save the souls of potential abortion victims.

Are you game? Put your ass where your mouth is!

Ha, ha, that's funny. And yet, they say I'M the guy being rude.
(September 26, 2012 at 12:55 am)Blackrook Wrote:
(September 26, 2012 at 12:50 am)Lion IRC Wrote: I see what you did there Mr Blackrook - you chess player you!
Cool Shades

I offer to liberate all their gay friends and give them everything they want and all I ask in return is that they stop killing babies.

And they turn me down cold.

Seems that they care more about killing babies than they do in helping out their gay buddies.

Too fast in your reply. I generously offer that Lion IRC can split half the 1.5 million annual ass-fuckings in trade for the souls of the aborted. Line up, or your cause be damned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trade route from the Varangians to the Greeks Interaktive 11 802 January 23, 2020 at 7:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Incest should be legal because homosexuality is Rein83 52 5735 August 6, 2019 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  Homosexuality should be forbidden in public Sopra 33 3403 February 28, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I'm against abortion until my mistress needs one Doubting Thomas 32 4789 October 8, 2017 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich
  Disability and abortion BrokenQuill92 6 1575 December 8, 2015 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: c172
  TX Republicans kill filibuster, essentially ending abortion in state TaraJo 58 18156 June 24, 2015 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: das_atheist
  What are your thoughts on Intact dilation and extraction(aka Partial Birth Abortion)? IanHulett 6 1648 April 27, 2015 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Razzle
  Secular reasons for and against legalising abortion Dolorian 80 10538 October 29, 2014 at 11:35 am
Last Post: Cato
  NRA Wants to keep the Elephant Ivory trade. Brakeman 6 1719 May 28, 2014 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Brakeman
  Abortion and Global warming Heywood 136 28456 May 27, 2014 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Losty