Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Awesome! (It is in my name.)
I am Awesome! (It is in my name.)
Hello everyone, my name is Cap'n Awesome. Although if you like you can call me Kevin. I was brought up as a religious Catholic although I've been an Atheist for my adult life. Although I went through all the normal Catholic brainwashing, I don't remember ever having particularly devout feelings, the preeminent feeling I got going to church was boredom.

About 3 years ago, after a trip to Alaska I decided I was going to radically alter my life in a different way. I gave away all my material possessions (like Jesus!) and became a full time traveler and rock climber. Seeing as I only have one life to live, I've decided to just go about and have fun all the time.

In 2011/2012 I hitchhiked to Patagonia, Argentina from Las Vegas, Nevada in 7 weeks. One of the many many reasons why I am awesome.

Currently I live in Utah, rock climbing and heathening up all the Mormons around me. This is me:
[Image: 34rve5l.jpg]
Here is me rock climbing in Mexico in 2011:
[Image: abro6p.jpg]
RE: I am Awesome! (It is in my name.)
You took your time to introduce yourself. Tongue

Welcome. Big Grin
Cunt
Speaking as one who is terrified of heights and could never go mountain climbing, that's freakin' awesome! Welcome.
(September 26, 2012 at 2:12 pm)frankiej Wrote: You took your time to introduce yourself. Tongue

Welcome. Big Grin

Well, I wasn't really quite sure I'd stick around.
I have to agree with festive.... easier to go around a mountain than over it.

Still...takes all kinds. Welcome.
Haha, that's awesome. I'm way too scared to do something like that. I'd really have to get in shape!

Welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(September 26, 2012 at 2:46 pm)Annik Wrote: Haha, that's awesome. I'm way too scared to do something like that. I'd really have to get in shape!

Welcome.

Do it, the only problem with it is that soon you find yourself not wanting to do anything else. Rock climbers are like heroin addicts, but with far better abs.
If its in your name that does not make it to be true
jk

im also into extreme sports,my fav. is wild water kayaking and im going to start with parachute lessons soon
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmM7-ByoFl8US4y_iRp5-...g86MG6N622]

Welcome captain awesome.

I am also generally awesome. That being the case, I guess it would be fitting for you to address me as General Awesome - which means I outrank you. Where's that solute soldier?!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXTZ1G_c_QUCgZZQRw-a0...hp4DaFUMBl]

Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

(September 26, 2012 at 2:06 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Hello everyone, my name is Cap'n Awesome. Although if you like you can call me Kevin. I was brought up as a religious Catholic although I've been an Atheist for my adult life. Although I went through all the normal Catholic brainwashing, I don't remember ever having particularly devout feelings, the preeminent feeling I got going to church was boredom.

About 3 years ago, after a trip to Alaska I decided I was going to radically alter my life in a different way. I gave away all my material possessions (like Jesus!) and became a full time traveler and rock climber. Seeing as I only have one life to live, I've decided to just go about and have fun all the time.

In 2011/2012 I hitchhiked to Patagonia, Argentina from Las Vegas, Nevada in 7 weeks. One of the many many reasons why I am awesome.

Currently I live in Utah, rock climbing and heathening up all the Mormons around me. This is me:
[Image: 34rve5l.jpg]
Here is me rock climbing in Mexico in 2011:
[Image: abro6p.jpg]

If that is what gets your rocks off(HA I MADE A FUNNY) then have at it. But there aint no fucking way in Thor, or Posiden or Jesus or Allah's hell you'd get me to do that. I like solid ground thank you.

How do you fund your fun? Meth dealer, pimp, republican?

Just funning ya. Just don't try to get me to do that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My name is Earl Carl Hickey 23 2570 June 4, 2023 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Carl Hickey
  Hello Everybody My Name Is JAG JAG 15 2067 October 2, 2020 at 8:37 am
Last Post: GUBU
  An atheist who legally changed name to God GodBennett 7 824 July 4, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hey guys. Name is Tara Tarasoft11 53 5054 September 5, 2016 at 11:04 am
Last Post: c172
  Hi, my name is "withheld" and I am an atheist RationalAtheist 68 7252 October 28, 2015 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Losty
  My name is Pizza Smeetcha Pizza_Smeetcha 10 2584 October 26, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello there - My name is Max max-greece 22 3292 June 9, 2013 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Aractus
  I can't think of a good name for this thread, so... Darkstar 18 4529 September 20, 2012 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Waratah
  New to Forum - Hello! My Name is Tino Tino 20 4679 September 14, 2012 at 1:26 am
Last Post: JohnDG
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1823 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused