Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Know You Are A Conspiracy Theorist If…
You Know You Are A Conspiracy Theorist If…
Great post on infowars.com here's the link http://www.infowars.com/you-know-you-are...eorist-if/

Here's a little bit.

- You are capable of critical thinking.
-You distrust mainstream media.
- You like nature.
- You think it’s a good idea to spend the Friday after Thanksgiving with your family rather than camping outside Best Buy to get a cheap plasma television made in China.
- You think it’s a little strange that WTC building 7 came down at free fall speed on 9/11 yet it was never hit by a plane.
- You think that drones in America might not be for Al Qaeda.
- You would like to be able to get on a plane without having to engage in a mandatory radiation bath and digital strip search.
- You have read a book in the past year.
- You think you have the right to protest.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: You Know You Are A Conspiracy Theorist If…
Conspiracy theorists also have the ability to ignore any evidence that there is no conspiracy or, even worse, to declare such evidence part of the "conspiracy."
Honey, I worked for the federal government for about a year... For the most part I say the government can't find it's own ass with two hands... Granted, I wasn't working for an "intelligence" agency, but outside of the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, etc. the fed. is actually quite bogged down in the mire of bureaucratic nonsense. And the "intelligence" agencies... well, they're kinda like the gestapo, no?
(September 26, 2012 at 2:28 pm)JohnDG Wrote: - You think it’s a little strange that WTC building 7 came down at free fall speed on 9/11 yet it was never hit by a plane.

You're correct that Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane. Do you know if it was hit by anything else?
[Image: generic_sig.jpg]
(September 26, 2012 at 2:55 pm)Tino Wrote:
(September 26, 2012 at 2:28 pm)JohnDG Wrote: - You think it’s a little strange that WTC building 7 came down at free fall speed on 9/11 yet it was never hit by a plane.

You're correct that Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane. Do you know if it was hit by anything else?

yes it was hit by a thermite detonation.............. sorry, I know all this shit.......................... but i refuse too aknowledge ANY OF IT because of the sheer, absolutely horriffying, amount of misinformation surrounding it
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/a...mitedfires

Quote:Some more quotes and interesting information related to the damage of the building[17]:

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn't look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn't look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we'll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

Other Fire Department officials thought collapse was almost certain:

"...Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did."[18]

"The biggest decision we had to make was to clear the area and create a collapse zone around the severely damaged [WTC Building 7]. A number of fire officers and companies assessed the damage to the building. The appraisals indicated that the building's integrity was in serious doubt."[19]

More firemen reported that the damage progressed as the day continued[20]:

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that's probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn't make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.
(September 26, 2012 at 2:28 pm)JohnDG Wrote: ...
- You think it’s a little strange that WTC building 7 came down at free fall speed on 9/11 yet it was never hit by a plane.

Hey, you have to remember that those planes were filled with the special liquid that they use to poison us through contrails. Who knows what that stuff can do when ignited!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(September 26, 2012 at 3:21 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/a...mitedfires

Quote:Some more quotes and interesting information related to the damage of the building[17]:

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn't look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn't look good.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we'll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

Other Fire Department officials thought collapse was almost certain:

"...Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did."[18]

"The biggest decision we had to make was to clear the area and create a collapse zone around the severely damaged [WTC Building 7]. A number of fire officers and companies assessed the damage to the building. The appraisals indicated that the building's integrity was in serious doubt."[19]

More firemen reported that the damage progressed as the day continued[20]:

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that's probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn't make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.

Shhhhh
That's too much reading and thinking for a conspiracy theorist. They are busy watching shittily done videos with creepy music in the background.

Tower 7 never fell at freefall speed, and those who believe it have never looked into it, very likely only seen videos of it falling from one angle and certainly never read what you posted above.
Either way your eyes delude you. You can read the facts all day but you still don't know what happened, you can watch videos all day from different angles and still get bs from it. In the long run, neither matters only the death of innocent people.

I don't agree with everything that was in the list it was just interesting because some of it is pretty legit critical thinking. I have the feeling you attribute every single item in the list to me which is not true and im not even inclined to believe anything anyone here says about the towers unless they are a metal worker, demolitions expert or had inside knowledge of the event which I seriously doubt and would not believe.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
I do wish that elements of our government were competent enough to pull something like this off...I really really do....but evidence suggests otherwise.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3668 200315 April 25, 2024 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1088 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Yet another conspiracy?? Jehanne 8 654 October 14, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 10604 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5954 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  I know something you don't know... Jackalope 98 17369 April 22, 2018 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Real world example of "I don't even know what I don't even know" ErGingerbreadMandude 24 3918 January 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Sour Candy Christmas Conspiracy Edwardo Piet 7 1743 December 10, 2015 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Invent your own conspiracy theory! Brick-top 21 7043 February 1, 2015 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Losty
  First time I ran into this mass conspiracy junk. Brian37 13 2049 November 23, 2014 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37