Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning!
Good Morning!
Companion to Cinjin's "good night" thread. Big Grin

Morning, y'all.

I think it's shower time.

[Image: 53-decaf-coffee.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Good Morning!
Good afternoon Big Grin

[Image: lunch.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Hey - what do you guys use for "alarm music"? Is there anything in particular you like waking up to?

This is one of my favorite versions of the song I like waking up to. (Keeps my grumpy butt in a more loving mood.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYhrYHmUPn0

And sometimes I use this, which my friend Cynthia started me on, because it's so cheerful sounding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAb-fqBrUsY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF9ESdfwV5o
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

For some reason I use the instrumental version of the theme to South Park.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Good morning! Time to strap on my shoes and run. Gotta do that before anything else or its bad news.
Quote:Hey - what do you guys use for "alarm music"? Is there anything in particular you like waking up to?

My dog usually wakes me up by pushing a hand or foot with her nose.
(October 6, 2012 at 9:46 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Hey - what do you guys use for "alarm music"? Is there anything in particular you like waking up to?

This is one of my favorite versions of the song I like waking up to. (Keeps my grumpy butt in a more loving mood.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYhrYHmUPn0

I often play this song at my shows to keep the ladies interested and drinking.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I would love to hear a recording of you singing it!
(October 6, 2012 at 12:55 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I would love to hear a recording of you singing it!

I second that!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your morning ritual? EgoDeath 44 2893 October 13, 2019 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  How to tell it's morning... Gawdzilla Sama 22 3907 September 22, 2017 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Joods
  Woke up this morning to no water pressure. Brian37 18 2669 August 9, 2017 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Having Surgery in the Morning Rhondazvous 65 6968 August 3, 2015 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Rhondazvous Interviewed on MTSLove Radio This Morning Rhondazvous 17 3047 June 11, 2015 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Good night good luck from dyresand 0 987 May 24, 2015 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  We let Popeye go this morning popeyespappy 47 8155 August 21, 2013 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Morning Routines Tiberius 32 7333 April 3, 2012 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
Thumbs Up Top of the morning Jay1982 5 1847 November 9, 2011 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  A Little Wednesday Morning Humour :) Kyuuketsuki 11 3624 December 30, 2008 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc