Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having Surgery in the Morning
Having Surgery in the Morning
They found something that needs to come out. It's outpatient surgery, but there's a two week convalescense. He's talking about prescribing pain medicine but I probably won't take it. I don't even take aspirin. so I don't know if I'll be up to spending a lot of time at the computer for a while. I'll try to pop in every now and then.

I probably won't try to come here tomorrow at all, but hang tight, I haven't finished giving out all the reps on my list. Yeah, I got a list

Anyway, I'm going to bed early so I can get up in the a.m.

Goodnight.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Having Surgery in the Morning
Good luck!
Best of luck to you. I hope your convalescence goes well.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Good luck.

Take your pain meds if it gets too bad, though.
Dying to live, living to die.
I hope everything goes well for you. Don't worry about us, get some rest Smile
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Good luck, Rhonda! See you on the flip side. Smile
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Good luck!
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Best Wishes and get well soon!!
Good luck and hoping/best wishes for an excellent recovery!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Good luck, Rhonda! Hope whatever's in you comes out in good order.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having, collecting and hoarding onlinebiker 67 3496 April 13, 2020 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What's your morning ritual? EgoDeath 44 2899 October 13, 2019 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Why do I keep having this same dream or at least a variation of it GODZILLA 13 1682 February 18, 2019 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Share your protocol for having a cold Catholic_Lady 67 5781 March 25, 2018 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1148 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is it normal be a hetro-sexual and having no relationship experience? Sterben 61 5739 March 10, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Bariatric surgery Joods 50 6638 December 30, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Joods
  How to tell it's morning... Gawdzilla Sama 22 3916 September 22, 2017 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Joods
  Woke up this morning to no water pressure. Brian37 18 2686 August 9, 2017 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why do I keep having an intense craving for orange juice? Edwardo Piet 25 27323 February 9, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet