Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupd lawsuits over logos.
Stupd lawsuits over logos.
I hate pro wrestling and wish it would fucking die. It only recently had some semblence of decency to stop calling itself a sport and rightfully call it the illusion of entertainment, but still the plot lines in it are as pathetic and childish as a Jerry Springer show.

ANWHO back when WWF won a lawsuit against WWF I thought it was extremely stupid. One was media entertainment, and the other was a non profit to save wild animals. How the Wildlife fund won that suit was beyond me and completely fucking retarded.

Now some mom and pop shop parodied Star Bucks for a PET STORE name and called it "Star Barks". There is no fucking sane person who would walk into that pet store and think the two companies are connected. To me this amounts to bully big business being far too fucking anal.

Why do I say that? Because throughout the united states you look in the first pages of any Yellow book and every city has some unrelated buisness with "AAA" this or "AAA" that, and no sane person thinks they are related or connected.

Even where I live there are severconsignment shops competing for the name "Blooming Deals" no sane person when they look at those tiny stores is going to confuse them with the mega department store.

So if I start a bookstore and call it "Star Books" FUCK STAR BUCKS, one sells coffee and the other sells books, just like "AAA Towing" in one city is not related to "AAA Carpet Cleaners" are related.

So Starbucks gets my bully of the year award and is as stupid as trying to patent a hamburger.

You make enough money and you cant let a Mom and pop shop have a name becauxe it is a parody of yours. FUCK YOU BULLY!
RE: Stupd lawsuits over logos.
What does this have to do with logos?
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
And people wonder why I despise these corporate cocksuckers!
It's easy to see how they might be confused:

[Image: g60o9.png]
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I had a post that did not take. But the word "lite" is used for many kinds of foods just like the word "thru" is used in fast food/ And even at the corporate level Dr Pepper has competition from Dr Thunder and Dr Perky.

This is far worse because we are not talking about two businesses even in the same weight class, not to mention Starbucks sells coffee and Star Barks is a mom and pop pet store.

I would tell you what would be fun to watch, a lawsuit over characters that overlap in the Major three religions. If I were a judge I would award all the copywrite violations to the Caanites beaause that is where all this crap started.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After Lawsuits and Therapy, Star Wars Kid is Back Autumnlicious 3 2099 June 9, 2010 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: The_Flying_Skeptic