Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman Runs over a Kid, Sues the Kid's Family
Woman Runs over a Kid, Sues the Kid's Family
What. The. Fuck. This woman is disgusting.

Woman who killed teen on bike sues teen’s family for 1.3 million for ‘emotional distress’
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Woman Runs over a Kid, Sues the Kid's Family
Sometimes, I wish there really did exist a place called hell.
:/
I am trying to figure out if she really means what she's saying or if that bitch is crazy and just likes twisting the knife.
I imagine she is actually traumatized. But to try to get money out of that....
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Killing someone in this way, would be horrifyingly traumatizing. But like you say Steel, to profit from it is gross. It was clearly a tragic accident but you don't sue the parents who are suffering from their loss.

I blame the lawyers, she might have simply sought legal counsel and they put this idea to sue out on the table. Like vultures, some can be.
Parents need to know where their children are, 24/7, if they don't they don't deserve to have child and should be sued.
(April 27, 2014 at 3:10 am)psychoslice Wrote: Parents need to know where their children are, 24/7, if they don't they don't deserve to have child and should be sued.

Have you ever been a teenager? It shocks me how everyone seems to forget how sneaky they can be in the cause of getting what they want.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
What a horrible woman, I am sure she will get her portion of hate for this action.

psychoslice, I disagree. First of all I do not see how it would have changed anything if the parents knew where he was. He might have still been on that road and he might have still been hit by the car.
Also, a 16 year old needs to be able to do his or her thing. This is the age where they learn to take responsibility, get an opinion about the world around them and learn how to deal with the various things life trows at them. If the parents would be there 24/7 they will not learn this. They will either get too dependent on their parents, or get pissed and try to free themselves from them. Sure, as parents you should know what they are doing in their lives, but you have to trust they can decide things for themselves at this age.
(April 27, 2014 at 3:10 am)psychoslice Wrote: Parents need to know where their children are, 24/7, if they don't they don't deserve to have child and should be sued.

Really? You've got to be kidding me. You cannot know where your child is at all times. Unless you plan to keep them locked up inside your house and homeschool them. And then you'd have to take sleeping shifts with the other parent or hire a nanny to take shifts with you if you're a single parent. That was just a stupid insensitive thing to say.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Re: RE: Woman Runs over a Kid, Sues the Kid's Family

Yea because bad things only happen to kids with bad parents. Got it.

Give me a break.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Odd family sayings zebo-the-fat 12 836 August 10, 2023 at 12:09 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Expanding My Family ABQ505 10 1072 April 27, 2022 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What Hobbies Did You Have As A Kid? BrianSoddingBoru4 51 2254 November 11, 2021 at 7:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 506 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What job(s) did you have as a kid? arewethereyet 25 2121 April 25, 2021 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Sal
  Atheists reminds me of meathead from "All in the family" TV sitcom Lambe7 14 737 July 29, 2020 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 550 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2420 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  My kid received this while Trick or Treating.... Figbash 33 2252 November 5, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Family Resemblances? BrianSoddingBoru4 28 2082 May 14, 2019 at 3:22 pm