Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over-caffeinated, your tips?
Over-caffeinated, your tips?
I am over-caffeinated due to having consumed too much coffee on an empty stomach.

This has never happened to me before, and I am trying to stay calm despite being jittery as heck and worried. I had to leave work early because I was getting weaker, tired, and felt as though I was going to pass out if I kept exerting myself.

What are your tips for better dealing with this?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Over-caffeinated, your tips?
This too shall pass. Take it from a brother with a coffee tattoo!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Drink plenty of water.
No Peeps for you!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Water, protein and no carbs.

Chicken Breast and Coconut Oil will set your right as rain.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Cocaine, lots of it.
Drink less caffeine

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

The two posts above me, ROFLMFAO.
Don't drink any more coffee.

(sorry, but earlier tonite I had to explain why a person might leave a message on an answering machine to then expect at some point someone where he called would play back the message, notethes phone number, and then call him back)

(IANMTU)

(so I just can't assume the bleeding obvious is so obvious any more)

(BTW, the person with the problem wrapping his brainium around what answering machines are for is in fact a responsible adult businessman of my acquaintance. And this is not his first cerebral brown out either, he's had difficulties understanding how train derailments can cause damage and injury too)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 22, 2016 at 9:56 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: I am over-caffeinated due to having consumed too much coffee on an empty stomach.  

This has never happened to me before, and I am trying to stay calm despite being jittery as heck and worried.  I had to leave work early because I was getting weaker, tired, and felt as though I was going to pass out if I kept exerting myself.

What are your tips for better dealing with this?

Left work early because you drank too much caffeine? What a load of shit. Have you no shame?

Here's a tip. Don't ever work for me, because I would fire your stupid ass. Too much caffeine, Jesus tits. You're a perfect example why raising the minimum wage 'just because' is an extremely bad idea. Self-inflicted non-malady warrants time off = unreliable. Disgusting.

I can't help but consider single mothers busting their asses working 2-3 jobs and getting through it by inhaling caffeine, yet you get some jitters and have to leave work. Fucking hell. Just sad beyond measure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cooking Tips BrianSoddingBoru4 64 3065 November 13, 2019 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1154 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Insomniac support and tips Jackalope 88 10960 June 14, 2017 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Money-Saving Tips from Tibs and Shell Shell B 97 10451 December 10, 2016 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Pro tips for greeting the Juicy Ones on the Introductions Thread Whateverist 8 1480 February 21, 2015 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christians Tips To Doing Battle With Evil Atheists Craveman 12 4732 November 23, 2009 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  some tips to keep your heart healthy robetjems 4 2345 November 6, 2009 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc
  Tips to reduce Depression Tiberius 38 15075 October 10, 2009 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Dotard