Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheistforums.org sucks...
Atheistforums.org sucks...
This website is awful... It's just full of liberals and conservatives who can't take a fucking opinion. I think everyone should be entitled to their own
opinions as long as it's not breaking any rules or laws... And yeah, I am ƵenKlassen, so ban this one too while your at it.
RE: Atheistforums.org sucks...
Heh. Little Rick wasn't banned for all the trash throwed here. But you somehow managed.
(December 24, 2017 at 5:33 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Heh. Little Rick wasn't banned for all the trash throwed here. But you somehow managed.

Yeah, because this site is full of politically correct people who bow down to the all mighty elite.
(December 24, 2017 at 5:40 am)FirstPoet Wrote:
(December 24, 2017 at 5:33 am)purplepurpose Wrote: Heh. Little Rick wasn't banned for all the trash throwed here. But you somehow managed.

Yeah, because this site is full of politically correct people who bow down to the all mighty elite.
You think nazis are ok?
I don't understand how Christians are allowed to spew their garbage across this site, yet I'm not allowed to stand against crooks with badges.

(December 24, 2017 at 5:46 am)purplepurpose Wrote:
(December 24, 2017 at 5:40 am)FirstPoet Wrote: Yeah, because this site is full of politically correct people who bow down to the all mighty elite.
You think nazis are ok?

Yeah, I think Nazis are pretty good for the white race.
Yeah, Zenklassen, we just can't handle the truth that Zionist forces are moving us like chess pieces and staging events like the Newtown massacre. Here's an idea: hang out in forums made for racist fuckwads like yourself. THEY won't ban you.
(December 24, 2017 at 5:49 am)vulcanlogician Wrote: Yeah, Zenklassen, we just can't handle the truth that Zionist forces are moving us like chess pieces and staging events like the Newtown massacre. Here's an idea: hang out in forums made for racist fuckwads like yourself. THEY won't ban you.

I already did... I signed up to niggermania.net & stormfront.org
Well see, that sounds like a site tailor-made for you. What motivated you to come back here? (Since we suck so much...)
(December 24, 2017 at 5:48 am)FirstPoet Wrote: I don't understand how Christians are allowed to spew their garbage across this site, yet I'm not allowed to stand against crooks with badges.

(December 24, 2017 at 5:46 am)purplepurpose Wrote: You think nazis are ok?

Yeah, I think Nazis are pretty good for the white race.
NAZIs are awuly similar to ISIS. F savages. It's easy to kill.
Your posts were of a disruptive rather than an intellectually curious nature. Have you ever asked yourself why you post the things you do?

Anyway, see ya later man. Have fun at Stormfront-- where you belong...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5G sucks. Jehanne 12 837 June 5, 2022 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Homemade Quotes, "ABBA sucks, doesn't count." Brian37 37 2348 May 21, 2020 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Super hero movies sucks Sanau 7 576 March 29, 2020 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: no one
  Grief and how it sucks *Deidre* 21 3119 May 4, 2018 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  What sucks about being single. Brian37 7 1647 March 9, 2018 at 10:10 am
Last Post: No_God
  Star Trek Fans on AF.org vulcanlogician 66 4555 March 8, 2018 at 6:54 am
Last Post: GUBU
Tongue AF.org Q&A Tag! SteelCurtain 48 8647 February 22, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Help with petition on change.org purplepurpose 8 1485 August 5, 2016 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Fun Times in #atheistforums Tiberius 233 86518 October 6, 2015 at 3:25 am
Last Post: Violet
  How much pre-joining lurking did you do before you joined AF.org? Whateverist 35 4104 August 30, 2015 at 9:19 am
Last Post: AFTT47