Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich Greek morons!
Rich Greek morons!
Certainly a downer for me! My taxmoney goes to pay their dept! And they seem to do less and less about getting things in order again.
When one watches Greece on the news today - it seems the only thing they still produce is nazi uniforms for protests.

And now this article:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/euro...66693.html

Quote:The Greek economy has been tanking for years now as the country struggles to balance its budget by imposing deep austerity measures. But the country's richest residents haven't noticed. Many aren't taxed at all, and some of those that are prefer to dodge their obligation to the state instead.
RE: Rich Greek morons!
the same racist bullshit is happening here, it's NOT i repeat NOT about about the fucking "economy" or the fucking "country" it's about all the immigrants with different skin color........... tax the rich spend it on the country it's really that fuckin simple......... but if that's not your goal........... then fine continue, allowing the wealthy "citizens" (atleast the nativist argument makes sense in europe) to pay nothing in taxes while sucking up all the wealth, while services for the poor are cut.

fuckin nazis
(November 17, 2012 at 3:17 am)cratehorus Wrote: the same racist bullshit is happening here, it's NOT i repeat NOT about about the fucking "economy" or the fucking "country" it's about all the immigrants with different skin color........... tax the rich spend it on the country it's really that fuckin simple......... but if that's not your goal........... then fine continue, allowing the wealthy "citizens" (atleast the nativist argument makes sense in europe) to pay nothing in taxes while sucking up all the wealth, while services for the poor are cut.

fuckin nazis

Based on your avatar and your post I conclude that you have a bird's eye view of your pancreas.
(November 17, 2012 at 3:33 am)cato123 Wrote: Based on your avatar and your post I conclude that you have a bird's eye view of your pancreas.

you still mad I called you a nazi for supporting ron paul? don't cry it'll be alright, just accept the fact that the jews aren't out to get ya, and you'll be fine
(November 17, 2012 at 12:06 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Certainly a downer for me! My taxmoney goes to pay their dept! And they seem to do less and less about getting things in order again.
When one watches Greece on the news today - it seems the only thing they still produce is nazi uniforms for protests.

And now this article:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/euro...66693.html

Quote:The Greek economy has been tanking for years now as the country struggles to balance its budget by imposing deep austerity measures. But the country's richest residents haven't noticed. Many aren't taxed at all, and some of those that are prefer to dodge their obligation to the state instead.

Don't forget that you're paying for our debt as wellWink Just be grateful we didn't all move en masse over there, when we got into the EU (a Swiss friend of mine me told that's what they were expecting would happen).

All kidding aside, you keep pumping money into something for decades with almost no accountability and see what happens. I wouldn't want to actually have to work for my money if I'd been used to simply borrowing from friends and neighbours, either.
But the eternal dilemma - how can we be happy amid the unhappiness of others?
Same is going to happen here in Portugal, but let me not be going that way or this will turn to a wall of text. In short the politicians from these countries (Greece and Portugal) have long sold themselves to big money interests. They charge the bulk of measures in the dwindling middleclass and poor, lower labor value, etc. This makes the economy go into a downward spiral that will only end in generalized social breakup.

By personal experience, shit ain't so good over here Sad
(November 23, 2012 at 9:59 am)LastPoet Wrote: Same is going to happen here in Portugal, but let me not be going that way or this will turn to a wall of text. In short the politicians from these countries (Greece and Portugal) have long sold themselves to big money interests. They charge the bulk of measures in the dwindling middleclass and poor, lower labor value, etc. This makes the economy go into a downward spiral that will only end in generalized social breakup.

By personal experience, shit ain't so good over here Sad
Not exactly the same, though. The feeling of entitlement among Greeks is staggering. In my experience, it's not the same in Portugal.

On a side note - és português? Or was 'here' said figuratively?
The greek tax model is shot to pieces. Until people start paying tax, there's no realistic way for their economy to recover. Eurocrats need to step in and show greece how it's done.
Sum ergo sum
Yes I am, despite the economy, still a proud tuga Big Grin

(November 23, 2012 at 10:06 am)Vera Wrote: On a side note - és português? Or was 'here' said figuratively?
(November 23, 2012 at 10:09 am)LastPoet Wrote: Yes I am, despite the economy, still a proud tuga Big Grin
Off topic:
De onde?

I love love love Portugal. And the language. Have lived (not too long, but still) both in Portugal and in Brazil (in Brazil everyone thought I was Portuguese because of my sotaqueSmile)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We are ruled by morons Interaktive 70 3568 October 21, 2019 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Where Are All These Rich Guys Supposed to Come From? InquiringMind 17 2114 March 13, 2017 at 9:57 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Bernie & Hillary "Scorched earth" morons....... Brian37 4 1056 April 3, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Snooty Rich Fucks Trying To Own The Ocean Minimalist 3 819 October 2, 2015 at 5:34 pm
  Rich Motherfuckers Think They Are "Special" Minimalist 23 4224 June 17, 2015 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Government of the Rich, By the Rich and For the Rich Minimalist 23 4128 April 15, 2015 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "Yahweh To Hell" by Rich Woods NEW BOOK. Brian37 0 800 April 5, 2015 at 5:52 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Bill Maher - New Rules on Rich Fucks and the Republicunts They Own Minimalist 0 948 March 15, 2015 at 7:00 pm
  Rich Motherfucker - Is This One Of Romney's 47%? Minimalist 6 1720 October 21, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Heywood
  We are just the scapegoat of morons flaws aren't we? Zidneya 11 2324 April 30, 2014 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Zidneya